Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Warframe died, trapped as invincible but useless operator

PanicPrime

I was farming Kuva as Frost, went into operator mode, and then my Frost frame died.

I was still walking around as the operator being shot by enemies.

Could not press 5 to go back into my body as it was dead. Could still use all operator powers, however my operator energy reset to 0 when my operator was killed. When that happened, my health would just immediately reset to 100 and energy to 0, and I could continue to walk around being woefully ineffective as an operator.

Was able to extract from the mission however there was no extract animation, just me standing around being shot while unable to control my character until "mission successful" showed up.

Edited by ChasePanic

10 minutes ago, ChasePanic said:

I was farming Kuva as Frost, went into operator mode, and then my Frost frame died.

I was still walking around as the operator being shot by enemies.

Could not press 5 to go back into my body as it was dead. Could still use all operator powers, however my operator energy reset to 0 when my operator was killed. When that happened, my health would just immediately reset to 100 and energy to 0, and I could continue to walk around being woefully ineffective as an operator.

Was able to extract from the mission however there was no extract animation, just me standing around being shot while unable to control my character until "mission successful" showed up.

THIS IS SO CREEPY.