ASH Rework & Deluxe Skin ''CONTEMPLETION''

(PSN)RNickS_BRASIL

According to the DE, ASH rework would be delivered this week 

Coming Changes:

• Sheldon is looking into limiting the number of times you can get Endo as a reward from Sorties. A possible change is reducing the reward pool to either Lenses or Riven Mods after you receive Endo twice in a row.
  • We are looking into the ability to create Customizable Obstacle Courses in your Dojo (thanks to our Australian Tenno for the emphasis on demand!)
  • The Bladestorm Rework (and Ash Deluxe Skin) should hopefully be out next week on PC, we just need to do more testing before we can confidently release it.
  • Eric has been adding the Volumetric Lighting changes from The War Within to existing tilesets, the first of which will be the Shipyard on Sedna. See for yourself. 

where is the HYPE ? Do not see anyone talking about it in forums, so I am wrong or no one cares ... ?

-''' ?  DS81-Deluxe-Ash-Model-1024x576.jpg

Im actually super excited to see it but unfortunately Console players will only see the shine of this next year probably ...

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "Megathread" tag

1 minute ago, SaurusRex said:

If the rework means I still have to stand around waiting for a useless ash to stop humping an ancient disruptor to death so I can actually kill the damn thing and move on with the exterminate mission, I don't care

If it changes that, great

Enemies have to be tagged/marked for BS , so you could just tell him to avoid those and be fine. :p

Lets call it for what it is, it's not a rework it's a nerf.

A good and proper beating with the nerf bat.

Marking mobs in a fast paced shooter is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. By the time you've got the mobs marked you want to bladestorm, they will be dead. I don't play Ash and for that i'm grateful but as a Trinity player that DE have abused over and over again over, when they say rework they mean nerf.

Remove Megathread tag

It might not bc Prime access updates usually count for the only update of the week. And for all we know it might be next week. In the devstream last week they said that it would come out next week. For all we know, since the summary was written this week and they are still saying next week then its probably going to be next week. Nvm, the overview was written on Friday. WOOOO HYPE!!! I'm not looking foreword to the bladestorm changes though. I play Ash alot because he is my favorite fashionframe but right now his skill set is pretty bland and the changes won't make it any less bland. I'm really hoping for DE to decide to give him free range teleport or atleast a small buff to smokescreens duration.

Edited by TheDubsteppingNinja

5 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Say what you want about Ash, but his ult is super useful sometimes. 

Breezing through sortie 3 eximus stronghold defence is a relief. 

But those missions are great fun, why would you ruin that with such a painfully boring ability? :[

It's kinda almost against the rules, hype new Ash. It's almost trolling and bashing.

But yes, i'm hyped alot!

• No more stupid red mobs that can't be killed, couse Ash players will cry if somebody will kill his targets
  • No more this mobs just kill you
  • No more stupid Ashes in a sniper only mission
  • No more Ashes vs. Ancient Distruptors, jumping on them like a bunny.
  • No more 44444444444444444444 to kill all and have absolute immunity to damage same time.

It will be a great day!

3 minutes ago, SaurusRex said:

But those missions are great fun, why would you ruin that with such a painfully boring ability? :[

Some people find fun in raw efficiency and not in dealing with challenges

2 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Because sometimes you just want to do it quickly and move on to other stuff. 

^ An example. There is a demand on "content skipping"

Edited by Teloch

18 minutes ago, (PS4)RNickS_BRASIL said:

where is the HYPE ? Do not see anyone talking about it in forums, so I am wrong or no one cares ... ?

No ash player is hyped about a glorified nerf.

The rest of the world is secretly waiting to feast on their Primed Salt and Prime disappointment.

Goodbye ash old friend,you were fun while it lasted T_T

This thread should have been named "pay your respects at ash's funeral"

About a year ago, I struggled to understand why saryn fans were so salty about her nerf,but now,I think I know why...

Edited by spatakiller123

1 minute ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Some missions are really a chore, like having to protect a bot who keeps walking into enemy fire. 

And that's why if people don't like that mission / unable to do that mission / don't care about that mission much, they still should have a legitimized "Win" button?

11 minutes ago, TheDubsteppingNinja said:

Remove Megathread tag

It might not bc Prime access updates usually count for the only update of the week. And for all we know it might be next week. In the devstream last week they said that it would come out next week. For all we know, since the summary was written this week and they are still saying next week then its probably going to be next week. Nvm, the overview was written on Friday. WOOOO HYPE!!! I'm not looking foreword to the bladestorm changes though. I play Ash alot because he is my favorite fashionframe but right now his skill set is pretty bland and the changes won't make it any less bland. I'm really hoping for DE to decide to give him free range teleport or atleast a small buff to smokescreens duration.

LOL calm yourself dude hahaha  Resultado de imagem

5 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Yeah pretty much :D

Well, not all of us agree on that.

14 minutes ago, spatakiller123 said:

About a year ago, I struggled to understand why saryn fans were so salty about her nerf,but now,I think I know why...

Welcome at the "beyond your zone of comfort" station

Edited by Teloch

11 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Certainly not, but the game does cater to casuals after all XD

Indeed, and that's why such "Win" buttons must be removed and are in the process of removal.

Edited by Teloch