Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The literal worst mod in game

Ghostar

FYI: zoom affects the sentinels range, zoom is flat vital to have, if you guys ever get a good deth machine rifle mod that adds it and damage/multishot, that's liquid gold. To me, I'd drool and pay high prices for it. I traded a mara detron for a unrolled DMR  riven with decent stats.

1 hour ago, prot0mega said:

Yes it's determined by sentinel attack percept, but zoom mods can enhance it. Starting from update 12.6:

•    Made weapon zoom mods (Eagle Eye and Hawk Eye) and melee range mods (Reach) increase Sentinel targeting range.

I don't remember they had undone it afterwards.

Thanks for this link! Very interesting information!

1 hour ago, Etan-gK said:

I always thought the worst mod was the one that gives a small percentage chance to deal a small amount of electric damage when a melee enemy strikes your shields

oYRbEDI.jpg?1

Yeah that shoulda been when struck by melee. Stupid mod is stupid.

16 hours ago, Ghostars said:

I know there are a lot of bad Riven mods out there, but I think I take the cake for the literal worst mod in existence. It's so bad, that it's impressively bad!

85vdigV.png

Anyone out there think they can top this?

Easily:

246sw3b.jpg

It's a keeper.

16 hours ago, Skaleek said:

I heard -damage mods can actually heal enemies. Sentinel troll weapon???

Yes. If it's like -110% damage, the shots will heal enemies for 10% damage, but can't go over their max health. Crits will increase the heals.

negative multishot means there's a chance for your gun to not shoot. -100% multishot means your weapon expends ammo but nothing even comes out.

I have a Vulklok mod that has a negative crit multiplier over 100 percent.  Yeah, it literally doesn't do any damage when you crit.,,  Vulklok is already a sentinel weapon so it's not very useful, but it's also a crit based weapon so it makes a not very useful weapon even less useful.  On the upside at least it's not -100% damage.

15 hours ago, Iceheart125 said:

FYI: zoom affects the sentinels range, zoom is flat vital to have, if you guys ever get a good deth machine rifle mod that adds it and damage/multishot, that's liquid gold. To me, I'd drool and pay high prices for it. I traded a mara detron for a unrolled DMR  riven with decent stats.

Is this for real?

Edited by Shoelip

5 hours ago, Shoelip said:

I have a Vulklok mod that has a negative crit multiplier over 100 percent.  Yeah, it literally doesn't do any damage when you crit.,,  Vulklok is already a sentinel weapon so it's not very useful, but it's also a crit based weapon so it makes a not very useful weapon even less useful.  On the upside at least it's not -100% damage.

Is this for real?

Yep. Eagle eye has a purpose, and a riven with zoom for sentinels, especially high zoom bonuses, greatly boosts their efffectiveness.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 9:17 AM, Etan-gK said:

I always thought the worst mod was the one that gives a small percentage chance to deal a small amount of electric damage when a melee enemy strikes your shields

oYRbEDI.jpg?1

If it only scaled and was 75% chance, then I could see it being used on Volt in infested missions.

Edited by Azur_Fenix