Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick question about Riven mods

Deshiel

Question

I'd like you to help me figure out some stuff that is buging me and maybe even  correct me if I got something wrong. :)

1)Riven mod's value is based on the time spent using the weapon you wield right? Does it mean that I only get a riven mod for only those weapons that were unlocked at some point in time with regard or regardless of if I own them or not anymore?

2)Can I get a riven mod for a weapon that I never had? Is it more likely that I get a mod for a weapon that I never had rather for a weapon that I do have or is it the opposite?

2 answers to this question

1a) Riven Disposition (value) is based entirely on the weapon's global usage, not personal usage.

1b) You can get a Riven mod for any weapon (currently only Rifle-mod applicable weapons until they expand the system) regardless of ownership. (as far as I'm concerned)

2) There is no difference in likelihood of getting Riven mods.

3 minutes ago, Arcadiace said:

1a) Riven Disposition (value) is based entirely on the weapon's global usage, not personal usage.

1b) You can get a Riven mod for any weapon (currently only Rifle-mod applicable weapons until they expand the system) regardless of ownership. (as far as I'm concerned)

2) There is no difference in likelihood of getting Riven mods.

Thanks. Thats all I need I guess. :)