Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi V5 Relics

Cromalisk

Ok so the relative drop locations for this relic include: Eris-Xini, Pluto-Hieracon and Berehynia. Me and a friend have been farming for 6 goddamn hours to get one of these relics and the game has refused to produce the product we wish for. We either want a proper explanation as to why this relic is so rare or compensation for the time wasted. Our IGN consist of: Cromalisk and NorthernPotato. We wish for a response from the dev team or other players ASAP as to why this relic is the pain it currently is.

It's called RNG, if you dont like it, there is an "Uninstal local files" in your steam menù.

Joking, The relic is rare just to push more players to buy the prime access, once that is over valkyr will start to drop like rain. (probably.)

There are 10 non-vaulted Axi relics now. Odds of getting the one you want are going to be pretty low. Six hours, assuming about five minutes per round of interception, or about 12 rounds per hour, is still only 18 full cycles of ABC rotations. With Xini in particular, pre-Valkyr not all Axis would even drop in the B rotation—only C—and I doubt that has changed w/ Valkyr's introduction.

So it's mildly unlikely, but it's definitely going to happen to someone. Could they be bugged? Yes. Are they definitely bugged? No.

Math-y edit: Just to be clear, assuming that they only drop in rotation C of Xini, and that the odds are perfectly fair (which they may not be), you'd have a ~65% chance of not seeing a single Axi V5 relic after 18 full sets of 4 rounds of interception. The odds may or may not be fair, and they may or may not differ from location to location.

Edited by Crusyx
(1) minor edit; (2) math edit

just finished another Hieracon: 30 excavators - Zero V5. Previous run 36 excavators - Zero V5. Before that we did another 30 excavators - 1 V5 drop. Since Valkyr released I ran Axi V5 10 times all Radiant squad and 0 valkyr parts dropps. It's RNG on top of RNG... Smh u grind for relicts, then for traces to refine the relic and then run a mission hoping it will drop. DE plz minimize around of grind - I spent soooo many hours trying to get just one part - this is getting kinda annoying.

This thread bring up the reason why i quit Warframe for 3 months, and i'm just about to quit until they sort this stupid RNG ontop of RNG that screws players with no lubricant.  First a stupid grind to get traces, then a stupid grind to get relics, then you get shafted rectally by the flawed RNG and have to farm relics and traces again... repeat this for 20-30 radiant relics and you've pretty much quit the game.

/GG.