[DE]Rebecca

[Build Status: Friday] Update 19.1.0

I hope the devs will add "/reconnect" and "/logout" command in chat. All my warframe chat disconnects and reconnects on an unknown long interval. Plus there are bugs in UI that cannot be fixed except force closing the game :scared:

• Upvote 2

The kuva changes seem good we already have too much rng we might as well get rid of some of it.

The ash change like it was pointed doesn't seems to change the issue of enemies still becoming marked and untargetable by allies, once ash marks them we'll get stuck with the old ulti issues.

The sorties rewards... ugh... just why DE? why do you try to solve simple issues by adding 10 more problems on top of it all people wanted was the removal of ther 2k so that we had more worthwhile rewards for sorties, instead the 2k remain and more trash is thrown into the rewards. 3 nitain? Formas? Boosters? Seriously?

You can farm for that in other ways like rare containers, daily alerts, or relics,

2 hours ago, Goddes_Angel said:

said who? If they feel ready to do it it's totally fine in my opinion. Would you accept it to get a note that there is a limit for you as a fresh rookie when you want to try your strength?

Since TWW came out that you need to complete it to access sorties, so you need the AW, Natah and TSD completed, plus IIRC up till the Sedna Rail unlocked and then the TWW. Don't think you are fresh rookie by the time you arrive there and you are most likely aiming higher than simply formas nitain or boosters

1 hour ago, MasterEr4qus said:

If you get in consideration my thoughts, the sortie table would be as:

- Riven mod

- 4K/8K endo

- Lens/Greater lens

- Orokin Catalyst/Reactor

- Exilus Adapter

- Legendary Core

6 items, not 7 or even 10 to scramble the drop rate.

Exactly, totally agree :thumbup:

• Upvote 13

22 hours ago, Vethalon said:

Well, I need those

Would u feel satisfyingly rewarded getting those after completing the hardest content in the game? You might. But others wont. Same goes with the catalysts and reactors. Instead of Diluting the sortie table with unnecessary things like Formas and Nitains, Devs should consider adding something that feels rewarding when we get it. Move those nitains to market, I wont mind buying it from the market, but in the sortie tables Nah! considering its all RNG in the end.

• Upvote 1

First of all thanks for the update

Secondly the rewards for the sorties:

2k endo should be removed but thats the least of the problem, Please do not put 3 nitain as a reward in sorties. Player are happy to farm them in alerts and besides, players don't need the nitain as there arent many items that need them(basically we will end up with a huge stash of unwanted nitain) Finally and most important:

PLEASE REMOVE FORMA FROM THE REWARD TABLE!

They are already farmable in relics. you might as well put common prime parts in the reward table. sometimes it is frustrating to get forma when you really want a prime part and there are many relics to achieve them. Be it fully built or not please do not put this it'll be a huge slap in the face to get that when you really want a riven mod.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2016 at 1:18 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Exilus Adaptor Blueprint

Please no... I don't need a blueprint that I'll never craft due to it needing TWO forma per.

On 11/23/2016 at 1:18 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

3 Nitain

And alerts give enough of this already... unless you're planning on making Nitain costs for crafting skyrocket... if so then...

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

de can you fix my mouse in  game last two day i dont play game becose  when i move left or right my mouse go up so sensittivy i buy i new mouse same i other games  work perfect but here not please

I'll have to agree with most of the people here. Already got plenty of formas and while having more won't
hurt for future weapon/frame releases, I'd run fissures if I really wanted to get even more.
I'd rather not even mention how silly it'd be to get nitain from sorties but it REALLY is a bit too silly. I haven't done alerts for almost half a year and I still have like 80 nitain to spare. I didn't even try hard to get those, just got em by completing extremely easy alerts (around lvl 10 or so) from time to time. Having to do 3 very high lvl missions to get even more of a resource I won't even use would be a thousand times more painful than getting 2k endo.
2k endo will at least be somewhat useful to level a couple of primed mods I have yet to find a use for... even though 4k endo being the low reward and having the chance of getting 8k endo does sound much more appropriate, as someone mentioned before. 

Thanks for the update. I wish you had added an invisibility timer for Ash equal to Loki's.

With the Bladestorm rework I think it will be more efficient most times to just teleport to a group of enemies and slash around.

Just now, Toran said:

Thanks for the update. I wish you had added an invisibility timer for Ash equal to Loki's.

I would say, throw invisibility to trash bin  and make it actual smoke screen which confuses enemies and lower their accuracy

• Upvote 3

Please, no forma on sortie! Everyoune can get enough formas on relics easily. Formas just will be new sortie plague, just like 2k endo now.

• Upvote 4

On 11/23/2016 at 10:18 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

/snip/...
In other news, Ash's revision pass continues and we are also adding:

- Smokescreen can now be cast while running (no lower body movement lock).
- Smokescreen can now be cast while in-air!

Kuva Siphon: Fixes & Changes

We're looking to include important fixes for Kuva Siphon encounters that don't spawn enemies, but we also have broader Kuva Siphon changes coming.

Right now:

- You can access Kuva Siphons on a limited number of Planets (read: 2) with a 30% chance of encountering one.

The coming changes will result in the following:

- Kuva Siphon missions will spawn on any Planet near the ever-moving Kuva Fortress.
- Kuva Siphon missions will have its own selectable mission to enter (exactly like how other multi-mission nodes work). This way once you commit to it, you know exactly what you're going in for and matchmaking will reflect that accordingly.
- There will be 6 Kuva Siphon missions active which will rotate around the planets near the Kuva Fortress with a cool down as you complete each one.

Ash Deluxe + Ash Bladestorm Changes

Ash Deluxe is coming, and so is Bladestorm's Rework!

Hello, first off thanks so much for the various updates, mostly loving them. ;-)

Especially happy about the changes to Kuva farming, Ash Deluxe looks fantastic and very happy that Smoke Screen can finally be cast while being a super awesome highly mobile high flying ninja!

All that said I do agree with @Mak_Gohae that it would be great if we could get the rest of the Warframes to be able to cast on the move/while in the air.

I try to switch frames a lot and enough of them can do it that when I end up on one that can't it seems really awkward. I get that some powers will cause you to stop running for a moment and that's fine as long as I can hop up in the air and cast the power so that I can keep at least a little bit of forward movement there. And I love most of the casting animations and wouldn't want them to go away.

But like I said, sometimes you're flying high being all awesome and want to use a power and just can't, and that feels... not awesome, imo.

Ok and then the last "downer comment" from me is just that regarding Bladestorm it seemed like one of the biggest problems a lot of people had with it was the invulnerability frame it would apply to the target where Ash was whacking away on it and no-one else could affect it at all.

Watching Prime Time it looks like that is still in place?

I get that it seems that for DE's side they want it more "interactive" and hek yeah to that! But for the player side when playing with an Ash in squad it'd be really great if we could kill off those targets they're whacking away at instead of getting caught up in their own personal cinematic.

Anyhow, thanks a bunch and...

Cheers! <3
~R~

On 11/23/2016 at 10:18 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

In other news, Ash's revision pass continues and we are also adding:

- Smokescreen can now be cast while running (no lower body movement lock).
- Smokescreen can now be cast while in-air!

ABOUT TIME :D

my duration build WILL love this :D

• Upvote 1

Maybe someone posted this, but please look at this:

A lot of people are against Nitain and formas appearing in Sorties. Change them for something else or put nothing at all in their places

• Upvote 4

@[DE]Rebecca

When can we expect a fix on the relics? Most of the times I run a relic, ALL the rewards are the same. Sometimes, only 3 of them are, but most times they all are the same thing. This hasn't happened once or twice. This has happened more than 5 times to me alone -and far more to others. This needlessly complicates getting the new parts (or any part really) in a bugged way. I don't mind having to work for my 'frame, but I DO mind when the entire thing is bugged up and doesn't do what it's supposed to do.