Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime voided Discount?

Ordo_Solarus

Question

So, I got some cash today with intent to buy some Plat along with the Prime Access bundle- problem is, I bought the Access but now whenever I click to go buy my platinum, it's no longer displaying my 50% discount.  Everything costs full price, yet it's still displaying me as having a discount applied to my account in-game.

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Zachles said:

If you get a discount, you have to purchase a Platinum pack separately before buying the Prime Access.

The discount isn't applied to Prime Access purchases, but it counts as a purchase nonetheless and will be consumed.

That's pretty silly...  :T

2 minutes ago, Dejobli said:

That's pretty silly...  :T

I agree. For the purpose of taking advantage of individuals intended to purchase Platinum (with the coupon) AND Prime Access, I think it would be beneficial that Prime Access does not consume the coupon, especially since it isn't applied.

A lot of people do this, and I'm actually pretty sure there's something g in the fine print somewhere that says that this will happen but still. Kinda sucks. I've done it before too.

Maybe you can message support and ask them to grant you the coupon again? But I seriously doubt they will do that, if they even can?

2 minutes ago, Zachles said:

I agree. For the purpose of taking advantage of individuals intended to purchase Platinum (with the coupon) AND Prime Access, I think it would be beneficial that Prime Access does not consume the coupon, especially since it isn't applied.

A lot of people do this, and I'm actually pretty sure there's something g in the fine print somewhere that says that this will happen but still. Kinda sucks. I've done it before too.

Maybe you can message support and ask them to grant you the coupon again? But I seriously doubt they will do that, if they even can?

One can dream.  Guess DE doesn't want another $100 from me though, thank you for answering.