Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Alberich

darkhemic

13 minutes ago, WraythexXx said:

I assume this is going to have a head right..?

Yes this is going to have a head. I have one version up on the Tennogen Steam Workshop from a few months back. I'm reworking it because It didn't make it into the game yeah. I've had some positive feedback and finally made some time to get the rework done. 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Lindsrhyl said:

When players give their skins such a level of detail, while DE gave us Valkyr and Mag deluxes...

That's really not a fair analysis. More detail does not automatically make something better. Complex = Intricate, while Simple = Elegant. Tennogen provides regular examples of creators doing more with less, and sadly, sometimes, less with more. Not that this is an example, it looks good so far, but I don't want to form an opinion until I see what the whole ensemble, head and body, looks like.

7 hours ago, WraythexXx said:

That's really not a fair analysis. More detail does not automatically make something better. Complex = Intricate, while Simple = Elegant. Tennogen provides regular examples of creators doing more with less, and sadly, sometimes, less with more. Not that this is an example, it looks good so far, but I don't want to form an opinion until I see what the whole ensemble, head and body, looks like.

That's an opinion, yours.

Keep in mind i said nothing about "better" or "more beautiful/elegant/whatever".

But if you want mine, when i see : rhino, ash, excalibur, oberon, nyx, saryn, and banshee... they all had awesome skins, and guess what? a lot of work was put in them.

And have you seen valkyr's gersemi's skin? It's underwhelming at best. The only "cool" feature, the shiny diamonds are barely even visible. And overall, she looks like the basic mesh used to make valkyr's original skin, before they add details. Mag follows the same path.

If i bought the gersemi's skin, it's only because i like the frame (and also for the tail but eh...), the same will happen with mag.

It look good but I'm not sure it can be added into the game because it have a to rocky style that dont really fit with the game design but also too small details that can look bad ingame.

But I cant really judge now because it still a work in progress, we will with the helmet and color schem.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, (PS4)MastrCruu said:

Can you beef up his arms? Oberon, at base, has skinny arms. I would like to see what he would look like with slightly bigger arms.

Tennogen creators can't edit the model of the warframes, so they can't "beef up" oberons arms.