Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Alberich

darkhemic

On 1/18/2017 at 9:10 AM, NovusNova said:

Tennogen creators can't edit the model of the warframes, so they can't "beef up" oberons arms.

Thanks for replying. I wish we could create deluxe skins. I understand the reasons behind not allowing us to do so. I was able to change oberon up a little bit using transparencies to remove the shoulders, but that's about all the custom work I can do at this time.

On 1/18/2017 at 0:39 AM, (PS4)MastrCruu said:

Can you beef up his arms? Oberon, at base, has skinny arms. I would like to see what he would look like with slightly bigger arms.

LOL My thoughts too. My problem with Oberon is that he doesn't even lift. Otherwise he is my fav to play.

45 minutes ago, Steadfast said:

LOL My thoughts too. My problem with Oberon is that he doesn't even lift. Otherwise he is my fav to play.

I hear you. I just got him and I love the playstyle. He may be a paladin type but his body says "I forgot arm day"... He could probably kick the cap out of some infested but can't punch his way through a paper bag.

Paladin characters are defenders and absolute justice on evil. He body just doesn't covey that.