Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 PRO - 4K

(PSN)Microelectronic

Directly to the point, i'am playing Warframe on a ps4-pro on a 4k TV and some maps (at least the ones i have played so far) when i go outside it just gets a little too bright. and by "going outside" i mean , in 'X' map you might be inside a cave or a building and when you go to extraction and you go outside 'X' map, then this is happening. Any one else experiencing this problem? it kind of bother my eyes, it is really hard to look at, it looks bad.

Edited by (PS4)Microelectronic

just and fyi

consoles dont have HDR resolution fixes yet for xb1 s /scorpio or ps4 pro 

this is the same game as if you were playing in on the old ps4 /xb1

the HDR fixes wont go live with our TWW update either, so probably next year  they may work on fixes/cleanup for 4k systems 

like say when scorpio launches or has enough player base , as 4k is not a big field as of yet i think? 

19 hours ago, (PS4)Microelectronic said:

Directly to the point, i'am playing Warframe on a ps4-pro on a 4k TV and some maps (at least the ones i have played so far) when i go outside it just gets a little too bright. and by "going outside" i mean , in 'X' map you might be inside a cave or a building and when you go to extraction and you go outside 'X' map, then this is happening. Any one else experiencing this problem? it kind of bother my eyes, it is really hard to look at, it looks bad.

I've been playing on the Pro with a 4K TV and have not experienced this (yet). Can you get a screenshot? Have you tried adjusting your bloom or any other settings in-game? Thanks!