Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets talk about the upcoming Sortie rewards....

Noobverest

Sortie Reward Changes

We are intending to ship these with Update 19.1.0! If that changes, we'll update you.

Right now the Sortie reward pool includes:

Endo (2K)
Endo (4K)
Riven Mod
Lens/Greater Lenses
Orokin Reactor/Catalyst Blueprint
Exilus Adaptor Blueprint
Legendary Core

New Sortie Rewards after this Update will be:

Riven Mod
Endo (2K) (radically lowered drop chance)
Endo (4K)
3 Day Booster
Lens/Greater Lens
3 Nitain
Forma
Exilus Adaptor Blueprint
Legendary Core.

I don't want a Forma, or Nitain from sorties.

Nitain is relatively easy to get. If you play Warframe regularly, there's no way you won't have enough.

One single Forma is a pretty bad reward, we should be getting at least 2 or 3 to make it equivalent in value to other rewards, esp. since we can only do Sorties once per day. If there were multiple runs of sorties per day, then Forma would be okay. But getting one single forma for something that takes an hour to do all 3 sorties is like a punch in the face. 2k endo was only a slap.

So...thoughts?

forma should be taken off relics if they are just going to shove it into another reward table. i think meny other old time players will agree we have seen enough for endless forma from reward tables.

Nitain is not bad but i have a bad feeling this meens that de is planning on making more nitain heavy items....

i also want to know why they did not go with there making sure we did not get the same reward in a row idea....

2k endo should be removed not reduced now were just going to get 4k endo 2k endo should be in the same pool as 4k endo or taken out.

like how the lens are in the same pool now

potato are just there to mock us iv not seen anyone get one form a sortie same with the legendary core....

3 Day booster im a bit iffy with this as it seems more tailored to newer players then older ones  but idk really depends on what its boosting

1 minute ago, hazerddex said:

3 Day booster im a bit iffy with this as it seems more tailored to newer players then older ones  but idk really depends on what its boosting

Funny how sortie is supposed to be endgame...

I don't know what to do with ressource/credit/affinity boosters =/

The new system is a joke. Wouldve been better off with what sheldon proposed, which was a cap on getting 2k endo if you got it back to back. They chose to dilute the drop table for some reason. Nitain and Forma SHOULD NOT be on the table for the "hardest" solo content available in game. I dont understand why it seems like they are so scared to reward their players for doing what they consider a difficult thing. 

Just now, hazerddex said:

what you cant just play to have fun?

How do you know whats fun for them? Fun for me is getting a good reward for the amount of effort and time I put in. 

Also lol at MR30 being endgame. You dont seem to understand what endgame is. 

Hmmm. It does put me in mind of how TWW came out, and suddenly the reward table for Sorties was 70% two thousand Endo. Seriously, ask around, on this forum and off, and what you'll get is reports far and wide of getting 2k Endo day after day after day. By this point, I no longer regard any sort of misstep by DE as a mistake. Everything they do is deliberate, and they will only step back from it if there is pushback from the players.

What I'm getting at here is that Sortie mode will never, ever have a reliably rewarding table. 70% of the time, what will drop will be 2k Endo, or Nitain, or a Forma, or something else which truly is not worth doing a Sortie for. No matter what. 

Just now, AXCrusnik said:

I think you're missing the point... Some people think endgame is fun, and sometimes you need endgame for something to actually be challenging (and therefor subjectively fun) to certain players.

i dont get people who want more stuff at the end of the game end game usually means you have everything you need :| well for me thats end game

12 minutes ago, Noobverest said:

New Sortie Rewards after this Update will be:

Riven Mod
Endo (2K) (radically lowered drop chance)
Endo (4K)
3 Day Booster
Lens/Greater Lens
3 Nitain
Forma
Exilus Adaptor Blueprint
Legendary Core.

Terrible...

Forma ? Really ?

What about >>>KUVA<<< ???

Was that hard to put the token system in place ? ...  Oh I forgot it's DE they worship RNG.

3 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

i dont get people who want more stuff at the end of the game end game usually means you have everything you need :| well for me thats end game

endgame is the final stage of the game... not the end of it. It's the climax, the part where you use everything you've learned and accomplished to do something grand (Trials/Raids) or achieve final victory (Final Boss Fight/Checkmate).

Edited by AXCrusnik

2 minutes ago, Momaw said:

I think the majority of people will not be happy until we have a points-based/currency-based system that lets us get whatever specific thing we want.

yup that is what I am holding out for. I find the sorties taxing due to health issues so the random rewards are a huge turn off for me. The only thing worse is trials. >_> one day, I will build an arcane set.... one day.