Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets talk about the upcoming Sortie rewards....

Noobverest

Sorties Give: (B4 TWW)

• 2k Endo
  • 4k Endo
  • Vazarin Lens
  • Uraniu Lens
  • Madurai Lens
  • Zenurik Lens
  • Naramon Lens
  • Nezha Neuroptics
  • Nezha Chassis
  • Nezha Systems
  • Legendary Core
  • Exilus Adapter
  • Orokin Reactor BP
  • Orokin Catalyst BP
  • Wraith/Vandal Part 1
  • Wraith/Vandal Part 2
  • Wraith/Vandal Part 3
  • Wraith/Vandal Part 4

18 Things.

Sorties Give: (After TWW)

• 2k Endo
  • 4k Endo
  • Vazarin Lens
  • Uraniu Lens
  • Madurai Lens
  • Zenurik Lens
  • Naramon Lens
  • Vazarin Greater Lens
  • Uraniu Greater Lens
  • Madurai Greater Lens
  • Zenurik Greater Lens
  • Naramon Greater Lens
  • Riven Mod
  • Legendary Core
  • Exilus Adapter
  • Orokin Reactor BP
  • Orokin Catalyst BP

17 Things.

Sorties Give: (After U19.1)

• 2k Endo
  • 4k Endo
  • Vazarin Lens
  • Uraniu Lens
  • Madurai Lens
  • Zenurik Lens
  • Naramon Lens
  • Vazarin Greater Lens
  • Uraniu Greater Lens
  • Madurai Greater Lens
  • Zenurik Greater Lens
  • Naramon Greater Lens
  • Riven Mod
  • 3 Day Booster
  • Forma
  • 3 Nitain
  • Legendary Core
  • Exilus Adapter
  • Orokin Reactor BP
  • Orokin Catalyst BP

20 things.

We could take out the Nitain and 3 Day Booster (since I DOUBT a significant amount of people will get those) and we are back to square one!

Its like it never left.

ok so iv given up on seening the token system so lets set that aside 

friday last week they talked about the sortie and they mentioned that they would make it that you would not get the same reward in a row...

and now for some reason still left unexplained we got more stuff on the sotie and they just reduced the drop rate rather then doing what they said they were thinking of i really would like to know what made them change there mind

They aren't going to give you Riven mods and catalyst every other sortie. I don't get what the complaining is about. all they did was diversify the common rewards table.

There is NO reward this game could possibly give you everyday that you will be satisfied with if you are not playing it for fun with the added chance for something special.

Edited by Hypernaut1

Really if anything the Forma is a real slap in the face of rewards for tough missions like Sorties.

You can easily get more than 20 forma in a day just by doing Fissure Missions. I will be extremely frustrated when I would have to go through a painful Sortie only to get a very common relic drop as a reward.

And I am still annoyed that they still haven't thought of given Endo as a secondary reward like they did with the Divine Will tac alert. Hell that would definitely make Sorties more worth it and incite more players to do the Sorties. But instead we're getting more dull and common rewards for a section of endgame content that really needs to be more rewarding than a standard mission.

The way I would do a points based sortie reward system...

Game rolls 5 random items from the currently available pool of sortie rewards (duplicates not permitted).  This goes into a bucket that is unique to your account and persistent across logins. Each item has a cost in sortie points ranging from 1 point for something fairly ordinary like the dreaded 2K endo or a lesser focus lens, up to 30 points for a Legendary fusion core.  Each day you finish the sortie you get a point.   You can choose to cash in your current points for an item in the bucket at any point at which your unspent points are removed and the bucket is re-rolled.  This gives you the option to spend your effort to get the thing you want (since the chances are extremely high that you will like SOMETHING from a big enough cross section of rewards),  while also preventing "hoarder syndrome";  the game would literally not allow you to build up vast reserves of points, so that if DE decides to introduce something new into the pool, it can enter the pool in a way that people don't all get it instantly after release with their mountain of cash.

1 Step forward, 3 Steps back

DE needs to make a serious change to sortie reward pools, not dabbling or fiddling around with ideas, but actually something substantial and addresses the concerns that people are actually expressing, we need either a token system (which DE mentioned they might do within the first month of Sorties going public) or the drop tables to seriously be narrowed down and actually worth the 1-2 hour slog of (in my opinion) un-fun, unfair and sometimes extremely infuriating missions.

Take it from

• 2k Endo
  • 4k Endo
  • Vazarin Lens
  • Uraniu Lens
  • Madurai Lens
  • Zenurik Lens
  • Naramon Lens
  • Vazarin Greater Lens
  • Uraniu Greater Lens
  • Madurai Greater Lens
  • Zenurik Greater Lens
  • Naramon Greater Lens
  • Riven Mod
  • 3 Day Booster
  • Forma
  • 3 Nitain
  • Legendary Core
  • Exilus Adapter
  • Orokin Reactor BP
  • Orokin Catalyst BP

to

• Random assortment of 3 lenses + 2k endo
  • Fully built Reactor OR Catalyst, not a drop chance for either, but a drop chance of getting a potato and then 50/50 of which potato it is
  • Fully built Exilus Adapter
  • Riven Mod
  • Legendary core

There, rewards a little more the effort that sorties can take.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

DE always manages to underwhelm, don't they? War Within was just okay despite all the hype, this Sortie reward table is meh, and the whole focus system is lackluster. 

second dream was awsome war within was good remeber it was going to be pacaged with lunario and titania  they added a lot with war within so i found it worth the wait an entire new planet have you been to the kuva fort defense yet?!

on the other hand the sortie rewards

a2553314bda4c7ffdaf53b5aa3a19bec.png

looks like we are back to this....

I don't mind the Nitain and the forma is (if pre-built) is "okay" ,  but a 3 day booster? I can see it being useful for lower leveled/MR players, but it's not even close to a sortie reward for people who have millions of credits,  maxed out gear,  abundance of resources,  etc. I'd take 2k Endo over that without question. 

23 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

forma should be taken off relics if they are just going to shove it into another reward table. i think meny other old time players will agree we have seen enough for endless forma from reward tables.

That is a horrible idea. This would kill early/mid game progression and drastically slow late game progression. Forma are used to power up weapons. build weapons/bulid dojos/ power up frames/ build exhilus adapters. Removing them from relics would be a really bad idea.

34 minutes ago, Noobverest said:

Sortie Reward Changes

We are intending to ship these with Update 19.1.0! If that changes, we'll update you.

Right now the Sortie reward pool includes:

Endo (2K)
Endo (4K)
Riven Mod
Lens/Greater Lenses
Orokin Reactor/Catalyst Blueprint
Exilus Adaptor Blueprint
Legendary Core

New Sortie Rewards after this Update will be:

Riven Mod
Endo (2K) (radically lowered drop chance)
Endo (4K)
3 Day Booster
Lens/Greater Lens
3 Nitain
Forma
Exilus Adaptor Blueprint
Legendary Core.

I don't want a Forma, or Nitain from sorties.

Nitain is relatively easy to get. If you play Warframe regularly, there's no way you won't have enough.

One single Forma is a pretty bad reward, we should be getting at least 2 or 3 to make it equivalent in value to other rewards, esp. since we can only do Sorties once per day. If there were multiple runs of sorties per day, then Forma would be okay. But getting one single forma for something that takes an hour to do all 3 sorties is like a punch in the face. 2k endo was only a slap.

So...thoughts?

IMO,

Nitain shouldn't be in there or they need to give us an alternative use for it like a new consumable.

Forma should be at least a three pack,

Exhilus adapter shouldn't be a blueprint,

2K endo should be removed.

3 day booster is kindof odd. I am on the border about that one but don't think I will honestly get much use out of it unless it is the increased drop chance one.

I would much rather they added a chance at an arcane drop so we had an alternative way to farm them since DE has pretty much abandoned trials.

It reminds me a lot of the evil genie wish.

Would be like:

"2k Endo is TOO COMMON! REDUCE PLOXXORS!!"

"Wish granted, 2k endo drop chances reduced.  Added 3 day booster, 3 nitain resource pack, and a forma to maintain drop table balance" 

"NOOOO NOT FORMA!! WE ALREADY WENT THROUGH THAT WITH VOID REWARDS!!!!11oneone"

"Wish granted. forma reward replaced with orokin cell resource pack." Go ahead, make another wish :3

4 minutes ago, TrinityPrime said:

It reminds me a lot of the evil genie wish.

Would be like:

"2k Endo is TOO COMMON! REDUCE PLOXXORS!!"

"Wish granted, 2k endo drop chances reduced.  Added 3 day booster, 3 nitain resource pack, and a forma to maintain drop table balance" 

"NOOOO NOT FORMA!! WE ALREADY WENT THROUGH THAT WITH VOID REWARDS!!!!11oneone"

"Wish granted. forma reward replaced with orokin cell resource pack." Go ahead, make another wish :3

You are one messed up individual... God you deserve a medal.

Forget about lenses. Put them on invasions or somewhere else. It is a waste of a reward unless it is a greater lens that you need and don't have the plat to buy it or resources to build it. 

Useless stuff need to go, period. They take away from the incentive to play sorties. 

They might make the first 2 sorties a little harder and give better rewards. 

55 minutes ago, Noobverest said:

New Sortie Rewards after this Update will be:

Riven Mod
Endo (2K) (radically lowered drop chance)
Endo (4K)
3 Day Booster
Lens/Greater Lens
3 Nitain
Forma
Exilus Adaptor Blueprint
Legendary Core.

Take away forma, booster, lenses, Nitain and Exilus and this is perfect. Literally nobody cares about those no good reason AT ALL to put those in there 

Yea, there's no real reason to have normal lenses put into sorties because it's just so rare to actually get 4 of the same lesser lens to make one greater lens.

Might as well move it somewhere like Kuva Sabotage so there's something worth doing in that huge tileset.

I want to use your riven system built for veterans. You are making it difficult. This is the only way I have to get them. Make it reliable or give me a different way please. Hell. I'll buy it for plat on the marketplace. Just let me unveil one for myself. My first one was for deth machine and I want more.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys, just a quick note on the Forma listed in the upcoming Sorties Reward pool (in case there was any confusion). If awarded, the Forma you receive is already built, no crafting is required. 

Thanks! 

I think people just don't want it from sorties, built or not. As a player who doesn't have much Forma or even Forma BPs lying around... I'd rather not be rewarded this from a sortie.

If I wanted Forma at all (which I still do) I'd do one of my 60+ meso d1 keys that take less time and effort and have a double chance at dropping a BP and use my stockpiles of resources to build it, but I get them anyway trying to farm other prime stuff and void traces.

My point is the rewards are deemed good or not by their rarity and usefulness and Forma is fairly common for vets making them (even built) a poor reward (feels like a consolation prize) for the time, effort and limited runs available when it comes to sorties.

Same goes for Nitain if you ask me.

Also I only use Exilus Adapters on frames I really like because they take 2 forma to build and need forma'd frames to even make use of the slot, so I farm them as I need them as only certain frames are going to get them installed and it takes time to get them to the point where I feel installing it is useful.

Edited by AXCrusnik