Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets talk about the upcoming Sortie rewards....

Noobverest

2 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

I think people just don't want it from sorties, built or not. As a player who doesn't have much Forma or even Forma BPs lying around... I'd rather not be rewarded this from a sortie.

If I wanted Forma at all (which I still do) I'd do one of my 60+ meso d1 keys that take less time and effort and have a double chance at dropping a BP and use my stockpiles of resources to build it, but I get them anyway trying to farm other prime stuff and void traces.

My point is the rewards are deemed good or not by their rarity and usefulness and Forma is fairly common for vets making them (even built) a poor reward for the time, effort and limited runs available when it comes to sorties.

1. We don't all have a bunch of relics with high chance forma saved up

2. We don't all want to sacrifice ducats to select forma. It's RNG to get the key, RNG to get the forma, RNG that the other 3 items are also junk so we feel comfortable selecting the forma. Also, it's hard to tell if all primes rolled uncommon, making it an even tougher choice to go with forma at times.

3. You can anyways farm Endo easily, having forma drop instead of 2k Endo every now and then isn't going to hurt. Just because you don't use it doesn't mean they're aren't vets who use them constantly.

4. Removing forma won't increase the probably of Riven mods any way

5. Forma go well with Rivens. I've used them to fit my Riven mods.

5 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

2. We don't all want to sacrifice ducats to select forma. It's RNG to get the key, RNG to get the forma, RNG that the other 3 items are also junk so we feel comfortable selecting the forma. Also, it's hard to tell if all primes rolled uncommon, making it an even tougher choice to go with forma at times.

3. You can anyways farm Endo easily, having forma drop instead of 2k Endo every now and then isn't going to hurt. Just because you don't use it doesn't mean they're aren't vets who use them constantly.

1. I know this but plenty of people are still unhappy about forma being there.

2. most of the time for me it's either forma or 3 common rewards.... not much of a choice when I don't need much from Baro. Also the rewards are color coded so... only issue is items being in multiple rarity tiers.

3. I need endo and forma, I didn't say I don't use it... I said I don't want it from sorties as even if I don't use my meso d1s I get forma.

4. I didn't say that either.

5. that's nice.

Edited by AXCrusnik

6 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Even with all of this stuff it is far easier to farm Forma through relics and that is the problem. They are taking a relatively easy item to farm and placing it in a once a day pool. If it was a stack it may be better but a single forma is not a good reward for sorties.

2 minutes ago, xRufus7x said:

Even with all of this stuff it is far easier to farm Forma through relics and that is the problem. They are taking a relatively easy item to farm and placing it in a once a day pool. If it was a stack it may be better but a single forma is not a good reward for sorties.

Forma is not easy to farm. You need a key with a high chance, you need it to drop and you need to hope the other rolls are also common prime parts. I can go a entire evening getting only one forma. I also try to do sorties every day, I certainly wouldn't mind if a few of my 2k Endo rewards were replaced with forma or other items. 

It doesn't change the chance for rare items. Si what's the harm? Players use forma.

4 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Forma is not easy to farm. You need a key with a high chance, you need it to drop and you need to hope the other rolls are also common prime parts. I can go a entire evening getting only one forma. I also try to do sorties every day, I certainly wouldn't mind if a few of my 2k Endo rewards were replaced with forma or other items. 

It doesn't change the chance for rare items. Si what's the harm? Players use forma.

Relics with Forma on top are common and easy to farm. Relic packs through syndicates make it even easier. Endless relic missions now allow you to farm relics, crack relics and farm traces all at the same time.

THe harm is simple. You are spending an hour to get a single item that you can easily farm out several in the same amount of time. Simply put, its unrewarding.

1 minute ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Players use forma.

But if you put the time you use to complete a set of sorties to farm forma, you'd end up getting more than 1 forma blueprint.

You say that you've farmed an entire evening getting only one forma, it's rng so I can't really argue about that.

So the only thing I can do is talk about my experience.

In the past week, from farming traces and the to-be-vaulted now vaulted parts, I have gotten 15 Forma blueprints, so they're not really hard to farm. I'm getting forma at a rate that I can't even make them as I get the blueprints.

The problem with forma being in sorties is that it's easily farmable from rift fissures. You don't have any, and that's because you're unlucky. Most people in this thread are against Forma being in sorties (myself included). You're a minority. It's not a fair representation of the whole of Warframe from such a small sample, but it's better than having no sample. So far, it sounds like most people don't want a damn Forma in the sorties, and so it's presence should be reconsidered. It's not like this is the first time they put Forma into the sorties, they did it when seasons were a thing iirc. Got removed because people thought it sucked. 1 Hour of the stupid sortie requirements for a Forma? please.

14 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Forma bps should just be removed from Relics and be put in as rotation rewards for starchart Survival, Defense, and Interception nodes. I've been advocating this for a very long time, and it would at least make endless runs rewarding, give players an incentive to actually run these nodes, and it won't clutter the Relic drop tables.

I'm only asking for Forma bps to be a rotation B reward, not asking for rotation A where there are two cycles for it to drop. Rotation C I could be fine with, but 20 waves or 20 minutes just to farm Forma bps can be nerve-wracking.

edit: As an addition, I don't advocate Forma as a Sortie reward, even if it's "pre-made" for my pleasure. No. Nope. Nuh-uh.

Get out of my Sorties, Forma.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

3 minutes ago, Noobverest said:

Players use forma.

But if you put the time you use to complete a set of sorties to farm forma, you'd end up getting more than 1 forma blueprint.

You say that you've farmed an entire evening getting only one forma, it's rng so I can't really argue about that.

So the only thing I can do is talk about my experience.

In the past week, from farming traces and the to-be-vaulted now vaulted parts, I have gotten 15 Forma blueprints, so they're not really hard to farm. I'm getting forma at a rate that I can't even make them as I get the blueprints.

The problem with forma being in sorties is that it's easily farmable from rift fissures. You don't have any, and that's because you're unlucky. Most people in this thread are against Forma being in sorties (myself included). You're a minority. It's not a fair representation of the whole of Warframe from such a small sample, but it's better than having no sample. So far, it sounds like most people don't want a damn Forma in the sorties, and so it's presence should be reconsidered. It's not like this is the first time they put Forma into the sorties, they did it when seasons were a thing iirc. Got removed because people thought it sucked. 1 Hour of the stupid sortie requirements for a Forma? please.

2k Endo is even easier to farm. What's your point? people don't play sorties to get Endo either.

No matter what people want, there has to be a common prize pool. I don't mind forma being part of that common pool. 

Also- I don't have a ton of ducats laying around. Just because a forma drops when using a relic doesn't mean it's always the best choice for me. I don't see how you amass a bunch of forma BPs you don't use unless you play solo.

If they fix the problem by making it worse then this is f up. Remove the forma, boosters and Nitain.  The FIX is LOWER the 2k endo drop chance and BUFF the OTHER rewards drop chance. It's that easy.

Taking out Riven mods and diluting the drop table with Nitain, boosters and forma which can be already obtained by other means is as stupid as the vacuum nerf when it went universal.

Edited by ShaneKahnnigan17

2 minutes ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

If they fix the problem by making it worse then this is for up. Remove the forma, boosters and Nitain.  The FIX is lower the 2k endo drop chance and up the other chances.

Taking out Riven mods and diluting the drop table with Nitain, boosters and forma which can be already obtained by other means is as stupid as the vacuum nerf when it went universal.

Endo can be obtained by other means too, more so than Nitian and Forma. 

i really dont understand the logic

Edited by Hypernaut1

Just now, Hypernaut1 said:

Endo can be obtained by other means too, more so than Nitian and Forma. 

i really dont understand the logic

4k endo is not a bad reward. Sure you can farm it on hieracon, but it's still a nice boost for newer players more than a lens will ever be. Getting it isn't a bad thing, but the problem is that you get endo too many times while you want Riven Mods or potatoes. 2k endo is too little, but if they really have to have some sort of dilution in the drop table I'd rather take endo over a forma or nitain.

The Nitain Addition of 3 seems quite terrible , more so if you play on a regular basis AND when you just run the Reactor Sabotage missions , I'm sitting on 532 of it so far.

Forma(s) ?  If it were maybe 5 built ones then cool but 1 just seems...well I can easily get a BP from just random public Void "Fisher"  runs simple.

3 Day Boosters....but is it all 3 of them? "x2 Resource Booster / Resource Drop Chance / x2 Affinity Booster" or do you just get 1 and done? If it's all 3 at once then I'd be fine with this.

Hate to say but I think we just might get Lenses for Dayz or just 4k Endo each time.  Though personally it is terribly easy to get Endo now-a-days..400 from the High Lv Excavation runs.  If they boosted the chance to get a Blue Tater BP or a legendary core then I'd like it as these new additions might just be dilution to a table that just slowly fills more with random "stuff". 

41 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

2k Endo is even easier to farm. What's your point? people don't play sorties to get Endo either.

No matter what people want, there has to be a common prize pool. I don't mind forma being part of that common pool. 

Also- I don't have a ton of ducats laying around. Just because a forma drops when using a relic doesn't mean it's always the best choice for me. I don't see how you amass a bunch of forma BPs you don't use unless you play solo.

Yea, 2k endo IS even easier to farm, which is why THERE ARE COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT. Last thing we need is ANOTHER THING to complain about.

The way you amass a bunch of forma bp's is by NOT playing solo, genius. Sometimes you get a common part you might NOT want and SOMEONE else MIGHT HAVE ROLLED a FORMA BP?

So stupid.

AND if you meant how I amass blueprints, it's because THERES A ONE DAY TIMER TO CRAFT THEM.

I DON"T RUSH ALL MY FORMA. GO FIGURE HUH?

Edited by Noobverest

Ever since riven mods came out that's all I've gotten in sortie missions (all the useless riven mods). Now the new mission rewards...  RIP daily 2k-4k endo. Not to mention I'm refusing to spend kuva on those mods till they rework the re-roll system for the mods. perfect roll = winning lottery jackpot = never going to happen = no progression = NOT wasting time on riven mods (especially useless ones).

35 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I don't see why for something which is deemed difficult and endgame with high end content (let alone only now accessible once TWW has been completed, apparently an endgame pathway due to abilities obtained and Riven mods), one forma should be considered an appropriate reward. Just because you need something 'common' it doesn't mean it has to be that common and lackluster or something just to fill the space. They're meant to be enticing rewards for the effort.

Edited by Naith

2 hours ago, hazerddex said:

forma should be taken off relics if they are just going to shove it into another reward table. i think meny other old time players will agree we have seen enough for endless forma from reward tables.

I wish people would stop thinking "old time" players are the only ones playing.

Some of us need that forma.

...Forma and Nitain... ...so the grand plan of making older weapons viable is by never actually giving that option to you.

Everything except the legendary core and riven mod is already useless for veteran players and now we'll get even more of it, there were also no promises made on changing the actual 2000 endo drop rate, giving us a small bad luck protection was the only deal.

Right, at this point it's become painfully obvious Riven Mods are only intended for people with platinum to buy them.

...@(*()$ 2000 endo is better than that ridiculous bullS#&$, holy hell...

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys, just a quick note on the Forma listed in the upcoming Sorties Reward pool (in case there was any confusion). If awarded, the Forma you receive is already built, no crafting is required. 

Thanks! 

Suggestion to DE:

Is it possible to make it so that Sorties work like relics?

4 people squad, 4 choices, so we can vote what we want?

Well i do have to jump in here,

and first of all we need to say thanks to DE for trying to solve the issue with the 2k Endo rewards but lets be honest.

Most players would do sorties for the following rewards:

Riven Mod (is this supposed to be as rare as legendary cores?)

Legendary Core

Orokin Reactor/Catalyst Blueprint

Endo (4K)

Exilus Adaptor Blueprint (in some cases)

Adding more items to the droptables would seriously piss a lot of people off! I must say that since TWW launch i ran the sorties every single day and only got one Riven (a terrible one but one), the rest of my rewards were always 2k Endo... tell me something should i give up on sorties? I have the feeling that by adding more items to the reward table the chances of me getting another Riven (which is the only reason why basicly been playing the game) are about to get slimer. DE please reconsider your take on this solution you're considering implementing.

Thanks

P.S. What happened to the token rewards in the sorties that was adressed several times in the Devstreams? I really do not understand how adding Nitain, Forma, Lenses, Boosters and keeping the 2K Endo is a good idea!? Sorry for being salty but i'm scalded of all the 2K Endo rewards i've been getting.

Edited by Bazools