Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets talk about the upcoming Sortie rewards....

Noobverest

Forma, lens, adapter etc are fail state (bad ones no one likes) rewards. Fail state rewards should be replaced with a single Token.

A Single Token can purchase a single lens, forma bp, Exilus adapter bp or 2k endo

2 tokens can buy greater lens, 3 nitain... Token values to everything else and so on so you can at least save up to get a good reward. like 5 tokens for a Riven, 10 for a legendary core as examples.

Simplifying it to.

• Riven Mod
  • Orokin Reactor/Catalyst Blueprint
  • Legendary Core.
  • 3 day booster
  • 1 Token
Edited by Firetempest

This is really disheartening to see.  2k endo is more useful than nitains, formas, and lenses by far.  I would like to see something where they remove the basic 2k endo drop from the table, and then on every reward you can choose between the reward it offers, or to get 2k endo instead.

I have 29 forma right now that's with me throwing forma on weapons and frames to mess around with all the time. I get endo a lot I mean a lot like almost 90% of the time. Endo is a crappy reward day, lens are meh day, Riven mods make me happy. I might think it's dream if I even see a Legendary Core as a reward. This is with me doing sorties almost everyday, the change just adds more things I don't need to the drop table as a vet. I mean do something we could use like Ducats or Kuva.

3 hours ago, Noobverest said:

Yea, 2k endo IS even easier to farm, which is why THERE ARE COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT. Last thing we need is ANOTHER THING to complain about.

The way you amass a bunch of forma bp's is by NOT playing solo, genius. Sometimes you get a common part you might NOT want and SOMEONE else MIGHT HAVE ROLLED a FORMA BP?

So stupid.

AND if you meant how I amass blueprints, it's because THERES A ONE DAY TIMER TO CRAFT THEM.

I DON"T RUSH ALL MY FORMA. GO FIGURE HUH?

Go reread what I wrote... Slowly this time. I won't waste my time explaining simple concepts to you. Genius. 

2 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Forma, lens, adapter etc are fail state rewards. Fail state rewards should be replaced with a single Token.

A Single Token can purchase a single lens, forma bp, Exilus adapter bp or 2k endo

2 tokens can buy greater lens, 3 nitain... Token values to everything else and so on.

Simplifying it to.

• Riven Mod
  • Orokin Reactor/Catalyst Blueprint
  • Legendary Core.
  • 3 day booster
  • 1 Token

I don't think there should be a fail state. Because you only get a shot at it once a day so one dumb person in your squad and your out of luck.

25 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Go reread what I wrote... Slowly this time. I won't waste my time explaining simple concepts to you. Genius. 

Don't need to re-read, you basically said "unless you play solo, you always have something better to pick over Forma bp"

That's your choice. You prefer 15 ducats over Forma.

Argue against it, tell me you get uncommon and rares for every single run where a forma bp appears.

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys, just a quick note on the Forma listed in the upcoming Sorties Reward pool (in case there was any confusion). If awarded, the Forma you receive is already built, no crafting is required. 

Thanks! 

FORMA
sure but its still a really common resource that can be found from relics on a mission that is like lv 10 - 20  compare that to doing 3 missions at lv 80-100 and you start to see that problem and it already being build is not a big deal AT ALL so ye conclusion forma bad idea 

Endo

hmmm well it is nice to get  a lot of endo to be honest BUT this is a kinda end game content so the players playing this mode would already have a lot of endo and its not THAT rewarding of a reward ;)  

same problem as forma common reward (even more common) and getting alot does not change that much ether.

Possible changes: 
A- you get endo as a bonus with the reward (endo will be less for balance i assume) 

B- you get endo + credits + forma  (yes, build(or not)) it seems developers over estimate the worth of forma for a player T.T 

3 Day Booster 

this is just a bad idea because, a reward at the end of 3 hard missions should be instant gratification not a passive bonus that only is relevant if you play more.

so its a empty feeling to it and the feeling of being rewarded is important here.  

possible changes: 

A: a remove it all together 

B: make it you get a boost for everything 

C: add that the next 5 missions you get a 4X boost or a guarantee rare drops or something  similar. this will make you start playing and and while you are already playing the normal boos seems ok enough to keep going.  (its hard to get something in motion but once in motion its easy to keep going) 

Other

they all seem good,  good job :) 

also Orokin Reactor and Orokin Catalyst can we have bigger change of getting them i would like to have one for every weapon in the game yes i am trying to forma and potato all the weapons in the game and when i say all i mean ALL :) 

THX FOR THE EPIC GAME :) hope this helps <3 

37 minutes ago, jjadned said:

I don't think there should be a fail state. Because you only get a shot at it once a day so one dumb person in your squad and your out of luck.

He's not saying you get a token for failing... he's saying replace the rewards people think suck (sortie "failed" to give a reward) with a token that you can spend on one of said S#&amp;&#036;ty rewards.

Rewards from sorties should be more like this:

2000-4000 Endo +

1 of the following: catalyst, reactor, exhilus, lesser lens, greater lens +

1 of the following: random legendary mod, riven, legendary core.

this seems like too much, but you only get to do it once per day.

Actually, this is what I'd like to propose:

Keep the current rewards, replace the 2k and 4k endo for 3k, and add a new common reward of 3 or 4 random relics.

Also, change the sortie rotation from 24 hours to only 2 hours.

Why? Because currently our necessary "carrot on a stick" system mostly consists of:

1. Do normal missions while leveling gear to get relics and endo

2. Use relics to farm needed Prime sets or ducats

3. Use ducats to purchase Prime mods

4. Use endo to level them

5. Repeat

I can get more than 3k endo or 3-4 relics every two hours in the star chart, but as I already reached a point where I hardly ever need to level up gear, I don't like normal missions because they do not present a challenge to my maxed gear. My biggest problem with endless runs is that I need to wait at least 30 minutes for the enemies to reach a sortie-like difficulty.

My proposed system would give me something fun to do at almost any moment of the day, while still making me feel that I'm chasing the carrot in an efficient manner. And if I happen to need more than the sorties offer, I can always go back to the star chart while waiting for the 2 hour cycle to restart.

The lenses should probably be moved to elsewhere like how Nezha got moved to the dojo.

2000 endo should take its leave forever, 4000 endo should be the very minimum.

The Nitain should stay off the reward table.

Forma? It is a good reward but not "Sortie reward" good if you ask me.

3 Day boosters? With my luck, I would probably get something that I don't need at the moment.

Riven mods, Legendary cores would be what I would be after.

If you ask me, it should be possible to obtain Kuva from Sorties, especially since the new "requirement" for playing Sorties is beating TWW.

Edited by NativeKiller

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys, just a quick note on the Forma listed in the upcoming Sorties Reward pool (in case there was any confusion). If awarded, the Forma you receive is already built, no crafting is required. 

Thanks! 

I presumed, but I still think that for the time and difficulty involved it is a really lackluster reward. Heck, I pulled a built forma off a Lua exterminate as well as 3-4 bps from void fissures the other day. I sometimes get so many spare blueprints that I actually have sold them for credits, seriously, so many forma!

If your going to put them as sortie rewards, please at least make it 3 or so. Also, could we maybe get a way to not pull the same result from sortie rewards multiple days in a row? it makes me sad when I keep getting lens that I am not going to use or 2k endo constantly.