Warframe Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales!

[DE]Megan

D1gkpPl.jpg

BLACK FRIDAY SAVINGS 
New Deals Added Every Day

Stellar savings are coming your way every day this holiday weekend, Tenno! Hundreds of in-game items are on sale.

Stock up now on Warframes, Syandanas, Catalysts and more.

24-hour deals coming to Warframe:

Thursday, November 24, 12:01 a.m. ET -  25% OFF Warframe Armor Bundles

Friday, November 25, 12:01 a.m. ET -  25% OFF Warframes

Saturday, November 26, 12:01 a.m. ET -  25% OFF select Syandanas

Sunday, November 27, 12:01 a.m. ET -  25% OFF select Warframe Deluxe/Immortal Skins

Monday, November 28, 12:01 a.m. ET -  25% OFF Orokin Reactors and Catalysts; Warframe Merch Store Cyber Monday Sale

X34ptap.jpg

WARFRAME MERCH STORE CYBER MONDAY SALE

Get ready to load up your IRL Arsenal! Get 20% off all merchandise in the Official Warframe Merch Store (excluding Statues) from November 28 at 12:01 a.m. ET to 11:59 p.m. ET. Statues will be buy one get one 40% off. Visit the Merch Store here.

WARFRAME HOLIDAY ORNAMENT

Deck your real-life Dojo with the new Warframe Holiday Ornament!

This 3D ornament features the iconic Warframe Lotus logo. Get personal and create a custom message for the favorite Tenno in your life with up to 20 characters! You can also choose a greeting: 'Merry Christmas', 'Happy Holidays', 'Happy Hanukkah' -- or leave it blank. PLUS get free shipping worldwide from now until December 12 at 3 a.m. ET!

As an added bonus, take 20% off with promo code LOOTCRATE at the checkout until December 25 at 3 a.m. ET!

Click here to order yours now! 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

WARFRAME MERCH STORE CYBER MONDAY SALE

Get ready to load up your IRL Arsenal! Get 20% off all merchandise in the Official Warframe Merch Store (excluding Statues) from November 28 at 12:01 a.m. ET to 11:59 p.m. ET. Statues will be buy one get one 40% off. Visit the Merch Store here.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

WARFRAME HOLIDAY ORNAMENT

Deck your real-life Dojo with the new Warframe Holiday Ornament!

This 3D ornament features the iconic Warframe Lotus logo. Get personal and create a custom message for the favorite Tenno in your life with up to 20 characters! You can also choose a greeting: 'Merry Christmas', 'Happy Holidays', 'Happy Hanukkah' -- or leave it blank. PLUS get free shipping worldwide from now until December 12 at 3 a.m. ET!

As an added bonus, take 20% off with promo code LOOTCRATE at the checkout until December 25 at 3 a.m. ET!

Holy crap...

Edited by LazerSkink

Personally I'd have preferred a black friday 75% discount on the purchase price of the platinum..... I'm not buying plat at full price just to buy reduced items, it actually works out more expensive....

Edited by LSG501

DE littarly own everything in the shop lol.... 

I'd take advantage of your sale but but I own everything. ?

So here is the thing bring all the Tennogen stuff to consoles and i shall give ya more money!. ?

Ps. would of been nice to know this yesterday . ... when you released the prime access . ....

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

would've liked to get platinum discount for purchase.. Man DE :( also tennogen skins would've been nice as well.. Maybe you combine the payment so that players are able to buy it also with platinum instead of money? I'm believing in it pls make it happen..i won't be the only one who's gears are grinding there.. A lot of Tenno would appreciate it :)