Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Rewards Bugged in Squads - Wrong Reward from consumed Relics

LostEzekiel

Here's the context :

I go into a public endless fissure mission : Valefor (Excavation) for Neo relics.

We run 3 relics (so, 680 cryotic, as we had lost an excavator early), and all choose a relic for the next 200 cryotic cycle. We get on our next extractor, and then, my Internet goes down for a few seconds (long enough for the game to drop me back to the Login Screen).

I log back in, get the prompt telling me I was unexpectedly forced out of my squad, and asking whether I would like to join it back. I click yes, and there goes the first issue : the game asks me for a Lith relic. So two things :

1. It seems the instanced mission (I don't really know how to call it) doesn't keep the chosen relics from each of the players stored, otherwise it wouldn't have had to ask me for a new relic
  2. It asked me for a Lith relic, while the mission was a Neo fissure mission. To be noted, I am 95% sure there were only 5 minutes left on the mission when I launched it, which would mean that by the time I had my connectivity issue, the mission was no longer available from the liset.

Back in the mission, and less than 100 cryotic needed for the 800 mark. My squad lets me take the time to gather 10 reactants before dropping a new extractor, so I can get that cycle reward too. We finish the extraction, and I get the exact same thing as if I didn't have a relic equipped (no relic reward, and can't pick an other squad member's either), despite gathering 10 reactants (to be noted, all 10 were gathered after I joined back in).

We decide to leave at that point. We extract, end of mission, and I get no relic reward.

I did get the resources, mods and affinity at the end of the mission, and, upon checking, I DID get at least one relic reward I chose during the mission : a forma blueprint. I'm sure of it because I didn't have any forma bp left before the mission, and I had one after ending it.

However, I'm also 100% sure I didn't get a least one of the rewards I chose during the mission : Galatine Handle. I'm positive we all chose that reward, and upon checking my inventory, I don't have any. As for the 3rd reward, I can't tell for sure. It was a Nova Prime Blueprint, but I have 5 of them, and really don't know if I had 4 or 5 before the mission.

I also can't remember in which order I chose these rewards, which might have helped.

If anyone has had something similar happen, let me know =)

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited title for clarity

Hi, I want to report a problem that has happened to me several times, at the end of the missions of fissure puts a notice of "updating data" or something like that after choosing the object of the relic, at the end of the countdown does not give me what I chose , In fact he does not give me anything !!! And lost the chassis of Valkyr Prime with my Axi V5 !!!, please fix that, I do not want to lose more relics for game bugs, and I love the game but sometimes those things annoy a lot, thanks.

Andrés D. Bottini.

So me and my friend are helping our other friend who just got into a mission. We were doing a hieracon and when we finished our 12th excavator, it said we got an "Axi V5" relic. So me and my friend got really happy(remind you both me AND him saw this without second guessing) We did 4 more excavators and extracted, only for me and my friend to find out that we didnt get an axi v5 relic, so that got me and my friend really mad cuz we have been trying to get a valkyr prime chasis for so long now. Sadly, there are no screenshots to prove that i got this, but i would really really really like an explanation on this. Im not trying to hassle people into giving me the relic, im just furious on how me and my friend farm for this relic so much and yet when it says we get it, we dont get it. To those who try and help me I thank you very much. 

don't be surprised bro.

After the hotfix. things all over are messed up big time

No relics

Continious lag or disconnection

Frame drop

Anyways we got used to it, it happens with every update or hotfix (at least on XBOX)

Back to the subject. you can submit a ticket to support with all the details and cross your fingers hoping they will fix it for you

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

don't be surprised bro.

After the hotfix. things all over are messed up big time

No relics

Continious lag or disconnection

Frame drop

Anyways we got used to it, it happens with every update or hotfix (at least on XBOX)

Back to the subject. you can submit a ticket to support with all the details and cross your fingers hoping they will fix it for you

That's a real shame, this is the first time something like this has ever happened to me in all my time of playing and it's really killed my mood to keep farming.

I submitted a ticket but I'm not sure they'll fix it since all I have is my word with no proof. I was too astonished at the time to record until it was too late.

Just happened to me as well, and I screen capped the conversation of the party. Everyone was pretty angry seeing as most of us were farming for it for the last 2 days without a single drop then this happens.

SkLyl8b.jpg?3

Edited by Momoitin
forgot the picture

Haven't had this particular issue, however:
I've been running V3 radiant relic shares and every time we've been getting lots of spira prime bp. (makes me wonder now if one of them were secretly a valkyr prime part *-*)
I'll keep an eye out and see if such an issue occurs with me if I ever uncrack more valkyr parts.

Edited by Owlski
engrish

Hey Tenno! All related threads have been merged here. 

If you experience this issue please immediately close out of the game, save your EE.Log, and send it to support before opening up the launcher again. Be sure to reference this thread in your support ticket. The more information we have the better we can find the source of the issue. 

EE.logs can be found in /%localappdata%/Warframe on your PC.

Thank you! 

Edit: If you could also add the keyword "relicreward" to your ticket we'll have an easier time finding it. Thank you! 

Edited by [DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

If you experience this issue please immediately close out of the game, save your EE.Log, and send it to support before opening up the launcher again. Be sure to reference this thread in your support ticket. The more information we have the better we can find the source of the issue. 

Thank you! 

Edit: If you could also add the keyword "relicreward" to your ticket we'll have an easier time finding it. Thank you! 

Thank you [DE]Danielle =)

Unfortunately, new message to report a new issue I just experienced, very similar to the previous one.

Endless Fissure Excavation mission on (Venus) Kiliken, for Lith relics. 24 Nov 2016, around 10:30 p.m. GMT+1 (04:30 p.m. ET).

Public mission, 4 tenno, everybody has a relic, we do the 200 cryotic rotation and I select a Forma blueprint from an other player's relic reward.

3 out of the 4 or us select a new relic for a new rotation, the last one doesn't. We reach 400 cryotic without any of us gathering 10/10 reactants, so we all get set back to 0 fragments and work our way to 600 cryotic. Everybody manages to get 10/10 reactants this time before we reach the 600 cryotic mark (we had lost an excavator in between, so reward selection happens at something like 650ish cryotic). I select a carrier systems from the 3 possible rewards.

None of us select any new relic, as we intend to extract at that point. A couple seconds after, sudden host migration [1] (so this time, not my Internet problem). But right after the message informing us of a host migration, there isn't the loading screen with our landing crafts. Instead, we get the end of mission screen [2], as we would get if we had all reached extraction. Only we have literally no reward. No affinity, no resources, no credits, no prime part, nothing.

Back to liset [3], I leave squad, check my "Last mission results", but what appears is what I got in the mission I played right before the excavation [4]. I close the game, get log file, and write this.

In my ticket, I'm joining log and screenshots from events [1] through [4].

Tell me if anything else may help.

Keep up the good work.

12 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Thank you! 

My bug occured on XboxOne, is there a way for me to access the EE.log or anything else to help?

A similar bug happened to me just today, I was on my 5th or so Neo V4 Relic radiant run when we obtained the fabled Venka Prime Gauntlet part on the 200 cryotic mark. We decided to run to 400 cryotic with no relics to get the Rotation C reward. Upon extraction, I find that I get a Ash Prime Neuroptics part, while all other members of my team received the Venka Prime Gauntlet.

To answer the rhetoric question: no, I'm not that daft to have picked the uncommon part when there's a rare blatantly in front of me. I even took extra care to make sure I wasn't clicking in random spots or typing in the last 5 seconds of the reward counter to ensure I didn't get a wrong selection. My squadmates would probably have been making a huge lot of noise if I hadn't picked it, but they saw me pick it too, and expressed surprised post-mission that I didn't get it as I was throwing expletives around on board my orbiter.

I've filed a support ticket pertaining to the above with relevant screenshots, but I was wondering if it's beyond support to replace these items that are "rightfully", for lack of a better word, 'owed' to us. I don't like to sound entitled but I feel that replacing the parts that are 'owed' to us is the most justified course of action. We earned the relics and parts through sheer grind hard work and a bit of luck; would wanting them back be unreasonable?

On a separate but maybe related note, I believe since the most recent patch, there's a potential bug where changes can be made to equipment and arsenal loadout mid-mission: when I was on a JV raid a few days ago, I went in equipped with a Odonata/Velocitus loadout. Come 3rd stage, the momentary space walking occurs, before we were all given our archwings back - this time I find that I've been swapped to my other loadout slot consisting of Amesha/Fluctus. I'm curious if this change could be similar to the "swapping" of rewards we've seen being reported in this thread.