Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Ether dagger BP obtanable in stolen dreams replay

Brorelia

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, [DE]Vladimir said:

BTW, if you've sold the BLUEPRINT of this weapon, even long time ago, we do restore it! The only thing we cannot reverse - is the Ether Daggers (not the BP), if you've sold more than 30 days ago...

RLY?! O: 

I though the restore was only if you sold the BP 30 days ago...

Edited by xS0nico

On 2/1/2017 at 4:11 PM, [DE]Vladimir said:

BTW, if you've sold the BLUEPRINT of this weapon, even long time ago, we do restore it! The only thing we cannot reverse - is the Ether Daggers (not the BP), if you've sold more than 30 days ago...

Any chance of getting the blueprint added to the market? Have it unlock once the player finished "Stolen Dreams"? some of us were noobs when we started.... and deleted the weapon... not knowing we could not get them back.

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm what [DE]Vladimir stated above is true. I submitted a ticket a year ago requesting the blueprint back after deleting it years ago and was told at time that they would only do that if it occurred within 30 days. I submitted a separate ticket 2 days ago and copied the statement Vladimir stated above and within 24 hours I got the ether daggers blueprint back in my foundry.

1 hour ago, DarkNinjaLucian said:

Please tell me they weren't actually good weapons. I mastered them and ditched them rather quick.

They were awesome weapons.... in Damage 1.0 era.

They are average weapons, but they look cool and we only have 3 dual dagger weapons (4 if you count Fang and Fang Prime as separate).

Oh!! why did you bring this up!! I feel your pain man, this haunts me for such a long a time... I've everything maxed but those daggers...

They weren't so good so I sold them when I was a noob to make space for a better weapon, not knowing it would haunt me for 2 years of warframe now...

Altough I'm mr23, when i go look at my profile when there's new weapons and I don't remember them, THERE IT IS THOSE ETHER DAGGERS...:sadcry:

@[DE]Vladimir  In my case all hope is lost right? :heartbroken:

Or do you think I could convince support to gift me a bp for my 2nd warframe anniversary?

Edited by BBOTAA

Every BP won in any quest should be granted in replay if player doesent own it(or built item).It would save lot of players and DE support's time.In reality new players don't know that if they sell bp that is only obtainable by quest,they won't be able to get it again.I sold atlas bp and ether dagger bp when I was new player not knowing this.I got them from support again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...