Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Use Kavat/Kubrow, play 52 card pickup instead of Warframe.

Chaos.Blades

I want to use Kavats and Kubrows but I want to play Warframe, not 52 card pickup. Let Vacuum be equipable on Kavats/Kubrows. We FINALLY got vacuum on all sentinels but let's not stop putting pressure on DE with this issue.

I am leveling my first Kavat because MR but immediately I noticed the difference of not having vacuum equipt. I started running out of ammo on weapons I have never run out of ammo on before. Other players died because I was off playing 52 card pickup instead of doing what I was supposed to be doing.

I don't care if it is a rank 10 mod. This is something I feel I need to be able to enjoy Kavat/Kubrow.

Never ceases to amaze me how much of a dramatic impact Vacuum seems to have on the majority of players.

First it was a reliance on Carrier, now it's a reliance on Sentinels that people want to be free of.  Are we going to ask for Vacuum for Warframes themselves after Kubrow/Kavats get their Vacuum?

When a mod becomes this seemingly crucial, it's probably time to start looking at the Loot System itself.  I did always wonder why random mooks were carrying around various bunches of resources -if they were miners or something I could understand, but these are soldiers dropping resources specific to the planet they're on.
Surely there are alternatives?  Like maybe there are proper resource deposits you just 'tag' and zip off and get a hand-out at the end of the mission, instead of chasing resource pickups or relying on Vacuum.

9 minutes ago, blazinvire said:

First it was a reliance on Carrier, now it's a reliance on Sentinels that people want to be free of.  Are we going to ask for Vacuum for Warframes themselves after Kubrow/Kavats get their Vacuum?

Yes, actually. I think all Warframes should get Mag's vaccuum-on-bulletjump passive.