The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Suggestion For Melee

Meenmu

This may or may not have been mentioned before (my money's on the former), but I tried searching and I either suck at searching or there wasn't much mention of this.

Right not, normal attack for all (most?) melee weapons causes you to step forward on every individual attack. Now, given the way melee is set up currently, charge attack is the only thing usually worth doing. That's a different issue I won't talk too much about now. The kogake is a great step in the right direction for making normal attacks viable, but when using it, it became very obvious how big of an issue this is. Especially with high melee attack "fire" rates, and even more so with short range melee, that little step causes sustained attack on a target to be much more difficult than it needs to be.

The step accomplishes nothing, and only makes things more difficult; I have to constantly turn around or stop attacking walk back to my target and continue pounding in his face.

tl;dr: Take out the step forward on normal melee because it's stupid and I hate it.