Upcoming "deluxe" Skin Wishful thinking

General_Durandal

So I heard them say Ash's is next.

I'd like him to come with a universal one-handed sword skin, (that looks like a cool katana)

or a universal one-handed dagger skin. (that looks like a wakizashi or tanto)

I'd also like him to come with a ninja scarf, (fat chance) or something equally as cool.

With the Frost "deluxe" skin, hmm...

perhaps a universally equipable throwing secondary icicle skin, or maybe a really "cool" axe skin. (because it's made out of ice)

and a set of ice armor pieces!

With the Chroma "deluxe" skin... hmm...

maybe, an ignis skin that looks like a small dragon, or, a two-handed sword skin made out of magma.

and a wyrm skin that makes it look more like a little dragon, (it doesn't have an alternate skin yet)(unless you count that ps4 only obsidian skin)

Edited by General_Durandal
switched elite with "deluxe"

... That's 'deluxe' skins, not elite.

Refrain from mentioning 'elite' word on these forums. It triggers a wide range of locals.

Also, the topic headline may be perceived as a speculation about some new branch of skins incoming, which is just false. 

Edited by Teloch
:blush:

9 minutes ago, Teloch said:

... That's 'premium' skins, not elite.

Refrain from mentioning 'elite' word on these forums. It triggers a wide range of locals.

Also, the topic headline may be perceived as a speculation about some new branch of skins incoming, which is just false. 

.......................................................... That's DELUXE, not premium :clem:

+ Frost will have a single sword, based on the artwork

if the artwork is to be considered the real thing, it will be:

- a Nikana skin for Ash's pack, though it could still be possible to get a universal Sword skin instead that turns any Longsword into a classic Katana.

- Frost appears to have a single Ice Sword, similar in shape to a Roman Gladius. possible Machete skin?

- Chroma could get just about anything, as it hasn't really been mentioned what the deluxe Chroma's weapon is. OP's ideas are pretty good though, would love to see a Tenno version of the Ignis.

13 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

So I heard them say Ash's is next.

I'd like him to come with a universal one-handed sword skin, (that looks like a cool katana)

or a universal one-handed dagger skin. (that looks like a wakizashi or tanto)

I'd also like him to come with a ninja scarf, (fat chance) or something equally as cool.

With the Frost "deluxe" skin, hmm...

perhaps a universally equipable throwing secondary icicle skin, or maybe a really "cool" axe skin. (because it's made out of ice)

and a set of ice armor pieces!

With the Chroma "deluxe" skin... hmm...

maybe, an ignis skin that looks like a small dragon, or, a two-handed sword skin made out of magma.

and a wyrm skin that makes it look more like a little dragon, (it doesn't have an alternate skin yet)(unless you count that ps4 only obsidian skin)

don't forget Ninjato skin I would like to see a Skana  wakizashi or tanto skin not just Nikana, but definitely a dagger version