Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Finds The Weak Spot

TheMuslimGamerGB

As De has just buffed the nullifiers and made our warframe's abilities useless againest them.

I suggest that they should at least allow Banshee's sonar ability to have an effect on the nullifier bubble. Sonar should be able to identify a weak spot in the bubble, where we can focus our fire and crack it. This would give us a small window of a few seconds to take the nullifier out, before the bubble regenerated.

Also, I think that Limbo's  banish ability should be able to be casted upon the nullifiers actual bubble and send it  into the void. Again this would give us a small window of a few seconds to take the nullifier out, before the bubble regenerated.

Edited by TheMuslimGamerGB

I think sniper rifles should have "heavy punch-through" modifier making them pierce that bubble without popping it, giving those weapons at least SOME kind of use. In addition to such an incredible nulifier nerf, you can offset it by having some weapons like ignis, pox, nukor, and other toxic, fire, radiation, viral weapons would do absolutely nothing to them. Opticor should be able to rip physical holes in those bubbles, how cool would that be.

Slide, slash, done.

Personally, I find Sapping Ospreys more annoying, especially in pairs.

he Limbo idea sounds interesting, would give this odd fella a bit more purpose. On the other hand, he can approach the bubble without taking damage, already.