Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade tax so needs fixing

Taramafor

So get this. There's a prime mod. I can't manage to get it myself in time so someone gets it for me.

They get it. I got a nice lens for them.

BAM! 100,000,000 trade tax. Forget about whatever I want to trade back in return for the mod.

I get that it's a prime mod, but scale it down a bit. make it 50,000,000. I only just managed to get around that after selling most of my mods and a few missions. Right now this game doesn't feel like fun. Right now this game feels like a huge chore. Right now this makes me want to not play the game as much. I'm going to have to farm creds over and over and over and over. Probably Zabala with a resource boost (50k per run). REPETITIVE GAMEPLAY ISN'T FUN! There's farming and then there's this. AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET THE MOD! IT'S ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT AND IS JUST BEING HELD ONTO FOR ME! When trading crosses that kind of line and makes me pay through the nose anyway, then yea, I'm going to be miffed.

The person holding onto the mod for me forgot about the trade tax too. He's not a happy chappy either. If only because I'm now holding onto his shiny lens. Trade's a trade. Maybe I'll give it him anyway. But geez.

Edited by Taramafor

before all, isn't 100m, is 1m {1,000,000 credits}, at most 2m, if your clan's tax is 100% and its warlord is evil

they made like this to slow them down or any starter player will be allowed to bought all primed mods without too much effort in game

what are you asking for? an free to play game that doesn't rely on grind? by one way or another, Warframe has the one of the fairest grinds of the f2p games around the world, especially the platinum part, that you can earn by trading

8 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

before all, isn't 100m, is 1m {1,000,000 credits}, at most 2m, if your clan's tax is 100% and its warlord is evil

they made like this to slow them down or any starter player will be allowed to bought all primed mods without too much effort in game

what are you asking for? an free to play game that doesn't rely on grind? by one way or another, Warframe has the one of the fairest grinds of the f2p games around the world, especially the platinum part, that you can earn by trading

"Free to play"? Maybe with real money. I'm still busting my back to get these credits. And with the rest of the grinding it gets varied. You don't need to do "insert this maps name for high credits" over and over and over and over. I farm too you know. I never had to farm THIS much before. Everything else is fair and fine. This is the exception. It might be fair on newer players, but it's unfair on people that buy the mod and don't know the other person then has to pay through the nose.

You know what would be fair? Paying the credits WHEN YOU BUY THE MOD IN THE FIRST PLACE! Have a system set up to convert the ducats into the needed credits just for prime mods or something (but not vice versa). Anything other then this. The current system punishes good intentions from other players trying to be helpful within the game. The system I suggested (which likely isn't perfect and needs tweaking) would affect only the purchaser.

the tax is 1% of what you just claimed it is and doing a single raid gets me 300,000+ credits you could probably make 1mil in acouple of hours if you have a half competent team.

Wait, what? You mean sorties? Do they pay that much? If so that solves my problem. That with or without a boost?

Edited by Taramafor

4 minutes ago, Taramafor said:

Wait, what? You mean sorties? Do they pay that much? If so that solves my problem.

They mean the "Trial" missions... Law of Retribution and Jordas Verdict. Would recommend the Law of Retribution though... Jordas Verdict has been broken since they changed the Archwing system.

3 minutes ago, Taramafor said:

Wait, what? You mean sorties? Do they pay that much? If so that solves my problem. That with or without a boost?

No, not sorties, raids with a booster they pay upwards of 300,000 and you're almost guarenteed to get a booster during any raid since there is almost always at least 1 rare/reinforced container which give out 1hr credit boosters. Sorties aren't terrible for credits either but they don't give out nearly as much

Raids are Law of Retribution(Nightmare) and Jordas Verdict. but you can repeat them for the credits (Only get other rewards once a day though)

13 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

No, Raids. The Law of Retribution and the Jordas Verdict.

Alright, so golem and Vey Heck basically. Just one problem with golem. My arch wing is crap. It's common knowledge that archwings aren't liked by all. That's all needs that needs to be said about that. Very Heck I can actually do though. So I can do that. And is a slight bit more fun then doing Zabala over and over and over. Long as I mix up the two it will at least be bearable.

How about Mutalist Alad V? Also how much do sorties pay out? I never pay attention since it's a once a day thing. I could be aiming for a potato or cat at the same time while doing it though.

Regardless, I still stand by my "don't make someone else pay for something already brought unless the player owning it decides otherwise" policy. Shouldn't be coming out of my wallet in the first place. I give stuff to people all the time when I'm in the right mood.

Edited by Taramafor

8 minutes ago, Taramafor said:

Alright, so golem and Vey Heck basically. Just one problem with golem. My arch wing is crap. It's common knowledge that archwings aren't liked by all. That's all needs that needs to be said about that. Very Heck I can actually do though. So I can do that. And is a slight bit more fun then doing Zabala over and over and over. Long as I mix up the two it will at least be bearable.

How about Mutalist Alad V? Also how much do sorties pay out? I never pay attention since it's a once a day thing. I could be aiming for a potato or cat at the same time while doing it though.

sorties can give 100k credits, if you add all the credits mission rewards (20k-30k-50k)

if you have Secura Lecta and actively equip it to kill everything in defense/survival, you can make 100k credits in 20 minutes/waves (but try this if you have to do something beyond farm credits, because this can be boring

Edited by Zeyez
doing the same actions, over and over again, until the result changes... damn RNG, i'm insane

Do... do you even know what free to play means?

Online money is just another form of currency if you think about it.

It all has to be earned. Often online currency is harder to earn when it comes to free to play as well. It's all worked for. Be it on or off game. Those with real money worked for the in game purchases. Those with more time work in the game for the online credits.

Also, you completely misinterpreted my comment. Which was "Real money is real and used to buy purchases for the game, but in game credits are still worked for and earned". I can still call the free to play and purchasing model fair for both sides.

Huh. Gives new insight as to what's "free". Thinking on the matter many games take away your freedom (time. The currency used for money in any area) because you grind so much. Warframe isn't nearly as bad as some games that can do that. CoughVindictuscough.

Edited by Taramafor

24 minutes ago, Taramafor said:

It all has to be earned. Often online currency is harder to earn when it comes to free to play as well. It's all worked for. Be it on or off game. Those with real money worked for the in game purchases. Those with more time work in the game for the online credits.

Also, you completely misinterpreted my comment. Which was "Real money is real and used to buy purchases for the game, but in game credits are still worked for and earned". I can still call the free to play and purchasing model fair for both sides.

Huh. Gives new insight as to what's "free". Thinking on the matter many games take away your freedom (time. The currency used for money in any area) because you grind so much. Warframe isn't nearly as bad as some games that can do that. CoughVindictuscough.

Who Will ever but the :platinum:> :credits: bundle in the MARKET???

and boy, 40p for a 3 DayBooster is Worth it.

And don't try to claim warframe is P2W, if you have Credits problem, just wait For x2 week-end (they come very often)

2 hours ago, Taramafor said:
Spoiler

So get this. There's a prime mod. I can't manage to get it myself in time so someone gets it for me.

They get it. I got a nice lens for them.

BAM! 100,000,000 trade tax. Forget about whatever I want to trade back in return for the mod.

I get that it's a prime mod, but scale it down a bit. make it 50,000,000. I only just managed to get around that after selling most of my mods and a few missions. Right now this game doesn't feel like fun. Right now this game feels like a huge chore. Right now this makes me want to not play the game as much. I'm going to have to farm creds over and over and over and over. Probably Zabala with a resource boost (50k per run). REPETITIVE GAMEPLAY ISN'T FUN! There's farming and then there's this. AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET THE MOD! IT'S ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT AND IS JUST BEING HELD ONTO FOR ME! When trading crosses that kind of line and makes me pay through the nose anyway, then yea, I'm going to be miffed.

The person holding onto the mod for me forgot about the trade tax too. He's not a happy chappy either. If only because I'm now holding onto his shiny lens. Trade's a trade. Maybe I'll give it him anyway. But geez.

OP post is a bit exaggerated so I'm going to completely disregard most of it since you know you're referring to 1 million but you just added more zeros for effect to flame the post up.

Theres plenty of credit farming nodes, ranging for easy ones that give 20k to harder ones that give 100k+  but are a bit longer but give other goodies.  What I'm mostly enjoying about this post is how you're expecting to get a prime mod in less than 20 runs with 50k creds reward each then complaining about grind for a trade to get a mod which is pretty exclusive and limited availability tied to darvo + MR and costs a lot of creds and ducts to purchase in the first place. 

58 minutes ago, Taramafor said:
Spoiler

You pretty much 180 and completely changed your view on the system almost instantly and contradicted what stance you had in the first post. Which makes me wonder, if you understand, why did you post a topic just to rage your feelings if you're not looking for help or already know?

The fourms are not a diary to write your feelings in if you're not here to get advice or understand it's not as bad as you originaly made it out to be. It pretty much defeats the purpose of people replying to help or explain if you turn around and say "Oh, yeah i already understand when i typed this out. Don't need to tell me"

Edited by xFrostKnightx

1 hour ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

Who Will ever but the :platinum:> :credits: bundle in the MARKET???

and boy, 40p for a 3 DayBooster is Worth it.

And don't try to claim warframe is P2W, if you have Credits problem, just wait For x2 week-end (they come very often)

Did you even read what you quoted? Here, let me highlight it for you.

I can still call the free to play and purchasing model fair for both sides.

Granted, this was after being presented with new information, but it's done and roasted. Was also unware about the x2 weekend thing you mentioned. Hmm... guess I know what I'll be doing on the weekend now.

Edited by Taramafor