Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The infested door comment.

Taramafor

from Ordis. After War Within. "Now you can finally help me with the infested door" or some such. On mission completion.

Ok, two things here.

1: Just why can't a warframe clear the infestation at the door? It's not like we avoid infested. If anything, we hunt them down. The whole comment has me baffled.

2: The devs have now dangle the door in front of our nose. They've pointed it out. If they're going to do that best it finally be opened in a quest somewhere down the line in the not too distant future. Wonder what's behind it? A turret minigame? A command hub where you have a map of an area and send NPC troops out to fight on a battle grid? My secret stash of po-

Ahem. Yea, so... what's behind that door and why can't a warframe clear the infestation away on the ship?

12 minutes ago, Taramafor said:

1: Just why can't a warframe clear the infestation at the door? It's not like we avoid infested. If anything, we hunt them down. The whole comment has me baffled.

I think this was abit of a joke. TWW has been a massive project, which has been holding back alot of content progression (stuff that was in the development schedule after TWW). So Ordis's comment sounds like a joke on 'Now the operators is out, aka TWW is done, things like the infested door can progress.

I took a break around March and returned to Warframe about a week ago. Seeing that the door was still infested with nothing new about it, was pretty surprising.

The War Within was a nice quest to return to though, but honestly I'd expected for way more content and changes than that (and Silver Grove) to be added. At least this time around, I'll finish my warframe collection, with one left to go.

I'm already trying to make ION cannon in front of the door. So i can blow it sky high if it becomes dangerous. Along with the right side or the orbiter.

Sadly, don't have enough parts to make it.

@EmptyDevil, thanks for finding that info.

Now i got to ponder about end results of it. I do hope the arm weapon turns into 20mm Auto-cannon that one can find on Bradley

Not mine but I found this very useful information on a FB group! 

Spoiler

ordis was not kidding at all, you can actually clean this up.

if it does not work press "ALT" and "F4" at once, then the message will appear, do make sure to be in operator mode

peace yo FACE_WITH_COLON_THREE.png:3

14054050_10154231231033165_3217795664530

hope this helps!!!!! :D