How to fix Sortie Rewards

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

Give a reward from the list after every tier of the sortie.

Limit the jackpot rewards to tier 3.

2k endo is not worth the effort. 6k endo or 4k endo and legendary core is. Not getting a reward after each mission on top of there being mediocre rewards and a one run a day limit is the lack of a carrot that keeps me away from Sorties (that and spy missions, hate those things).

I am actually of the opinion 2k endo is a fine reward. I never thought i'd see the day where people complain about getting 25 rare cores. I get that endo supplies have become rather plentiful, thanks to places like hieracon and sorties, but when hieracon is removed in the dark sector rework, and if you also remove endo from the sorties, you're gonna start to see your reserves dwindling. 3 nitain and an exilus adapter bp though... You actually take a loss on an exilus adapter if you put in the mats because 2 forma isnt worth the exilus adapter. But I digress. Lesser lenses, also have little to no value, we have no need of an item that gives us 1/4 of the focus gains that a greater lens gives, especially when focus gains are pretty sad right now, unless you're using very specific farming methods, in which case you wont touch lesser lens with a 10 and a half foot pole.

1 minute ago, Skaleek said:

Dark sectors are being reworked. I actually thought it was gonna drop with TWW but it didnt.

Until it does, it is pointless to argue about it. This is things as the are now. Plus, breaking dark sectors will just PO people even more, so I am sure you will get plenty of time to talk about it.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

Until it does, it is pointless to argue about it. This is things as the are now. Plus, breaking dark sectors will just PO people even more, so I am sure you will get plenty of time to talk about it.

I think what people fail to realize; when you remove the bottom tier reward from sorties (ie 2k endo), something new has to replace it, and DE takes the opportunity to really stick it to us. I would prefer 2k endo over 3 nitain, wouldnt you?

Edited by Skaleek

4 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I think what people fail to realize; when you remove the bottom tier reward from sorties (ie 2k endo), something new has to replace it, and DE takes the opportunity to really stick it to us. I would prefer 2k endo over 3 nitain, wouldnt you?

Or they could do what I said and reward people for every tier they complete.

Raise endo rewards to 2500 and give rewards every tier. 7500 endo is a lot easier to swallow than 2k.

Rewards should reflect effort. If Sorties are considered the hardest content you can solo in the game then their rewards should reflect that.

1 hour ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

Or they could do what I said and reward people for every tier they complete.

Raise endo rewards to 2500 and give rewards every tier. 7500 endo is a lot easier to swallow than 2k.

Rewards should reflect effort. If Sorties are considered the hardest content you can solo in the game then their rewards should reflect that.

I wouldnt mind this, but i dont think they're ever gonna increase the rewards. They love to hit us hard whenever they replace a reward, they give us something worse.

1 hour ago, TaylorsContraction said:

I wouldn't mind this, what would go in each tier in your mind?

I think each tier should get better possible rewards, So you could still get 2500 endo on tier 3, but you would also have a chance for a legendary core. I mean even if you got 2500 endo each time that would leave you getting 7.5k total, which seems like a much better pay off for the effort.

54 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I wouldnt mind this, but i dont think they're ever gonna increase the rewards. They love to hit us hard whenever they replace a reward, they give us something worse.

Sad but true.