Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i'm going to call how DE will fix valk prime accessories pack

dashashou

DE  will substitute  the 30 air support charges  For Valk 's Prime  bonds / Chordalla Prime auxiliary . The  people that have made valk prime before this change will get to keep their bonds  but players that haven't built her yet  won't get these bonds unless they buy the prime accessories pack 

Just now, Gelkor said:

Why does anything need to be fixed?

We got something extra this time, what's the problem?

People whine that the operator suit and loading screen prime are not worth an accessory pack but if you ask me, no one forces you to get them and DE won't change them.

4 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

People whine that the operator suit and loading screen prime are not worth an accessory pack but if you ask me, no one forces you to get them and DE won't change them.

I'd say all the Sugatra's and Sigils in the past were fairly lackluster too. We've always gotten two prime accessories and a booster, this time we got extra:

Ember Prime Access: No Accessories Pack

Rhino Prime Access Prime Accessories: Noru Syandana Prime, Distilling Extractor Prime, 90 Day credit and affinity booster.

Loki Prime Access Prime Accessories: Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories, Daman Prime Sugatra, 90 day credit and affinity booster.

Nyx Prime Access Prime Accessories: Targis Prime Armor, Vala Sugatra Prime, 90 day credit and affinity booster.

Nova Prime Access Prime Accessories: Verlorum Prime Sigil, Pyra Prime Syandana, 90 Day Credit and Affinity Booster

Volt Prime Access Prime Accessories: Edo Prime Armor, Kazero Prime Sugatra, 90 day Credit and Affinity Booster.

Ash Prime Access Prime Accessories: Unda Prime Sentinel Accessories, Yamako Prime Syandana, 90 Day Credit and Affinity Booster.

Trinity Prime Access Prime Accessories: Naviga Prime Sugatra, Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor, 90 Day Credit and Affinity Booster.

Saryn Prime Access Prime Accessories: Cycuta Prime Syandana, Cycuta Prime Sigil, 90 Day Credit and Affinity Booster

Vauban Prime Access Prime Accessories: Citadella Prime Syandana, Cateno Prime Sugatra, 90 Day Credit and Affinity Booster.

Nekros Prime Access Prime Accessories:  Uru Prime Syandana, Acanthus Prime Armor, 90 Day Credit and Affinity Booster.

Edited by Gelkor

2 minutes ago, xXxJUGGERNAUTxXx said:

Wrong:

Ember Prime: Misa Prime Syandanna, Titan Extractor Prime, 90 Day Credit and Affinity Booster.

That wasn't a prime accessory pack, you only got them in the highest tier of the ember Prime Access pack, including Ember Prime and the weapons. Yes, the concept was the same, but it was impossible to buy the accessories and boosters separately, and to buy them, you would have to buy the highest tier of access with all of the gear you could farm for. 

Edited by Gelkor

23 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

This, i dont understand why people dont get this.

when this change gonna happen?

oh lol thought it was a decision by DE, you gave me an heart attack.

Can we say without doubts that this is a BS ? Since I would glad avoid to crazy farm to keep something which should be ours since the beginning? 

Edited by Cloud

They won't do anything to change the pack. Maybe if this one sells badly they'll reconsider the content for next round of PA.

Granted, I do think the Operator suit is better than Sugatras. Still, it's kinda meh and not a good comparison because Sugatras to me are an absolute waste of time.

They did a great job with last pack, armor + syandana. I think their biggest problem is that a lot of the Tennogen stuff blows the PA stuff out of the water. Operator suit and Loading Screen Prime or save my dollars and get some Tennogen stuff cheaper... it's an easy choice for me.

They won't change anything this round, DE likes to test things and see what happens. One of the best examples of this was the Volt prime access. How many other prime accesses after the one for Volt had archwing stuff? Yeah, none. (it was also one of the worst prime access they ever had, only the accessories were worth it.)

3 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Blatant attempt at degrading peopleand painting them as not worthy of being listened to.

You're not doing a good job of convincing me I should care what you say.

My sincere apologies for my use of terms you deem offensive. I did not think that the generic meaning of my words individually meant so much over the meaning in the context used which in this case means "complain". I did not intent to have my words mean what you said and I may have used crude language out of me being in a bad mood. If you judge me by the way I express myself over what I'm trying to express, I'm sorry it's not to your liking and I equally not care what you have to say as of this point.

1 hour ago, Ravel7 said:

DE  will substitute  the 30 air support charges  For Valk 's Prime  bonds / Chordalla Prime auxiliary . The  people that have made valk prime before this change will get to keep their bonds  but players that haven't built her yet  won't get these bonds unless they buy the prime accessories pack 

Uh, isn't the Chordalla Prime Auxillary accessory immediately given to you when you craft Valkyr Prime anyway?