Valkyr Prime

(XBOX)superspy96

So this is out of control , the Trading Chat is now Useless with people trying to get Valkyr Prime and her weapons,so I have Stuff I need to sell like Narrow Minded,Heavy Cal,Vital Sence,but then I'm overshadowed by "WTB Valkyr Prime" and it's annoying because I'm being Screwed Over by Vakyr Prime and Her weapons and not Being Able to sell good Mods/stuff

1 hour ago, (XB1)superspy96 said:

So this is out of control , the Trading Chat is now Useless with people trying to get Valkyr Prime and her weapons,so I have Stuff I need to sell like Narrow Minded,Heavy Cal,Vital Sence,but then I'm overshadowed by "WTB Valkyr Prime" and it's annoying because I'm being Screwed Over by Vakyr Prime and Her weapons and not Being Able to sell good Mods/stuff

Give it a week or two. It's brand spanking new primes so people are drooling over them. You might as well take advantage like I have. (Get 3 Valkyr Prime systems, sell em 70p a pop, make profit.)

Seriously? When isn't trade chat going faster than most of us can read it? When isn't it flooded with "WTB: X PRIME SET! XXp" or "WTS: X PRIME, X PRIME, X MOD" Trading chat is always going stupid fast, and really their is little that can be done about it. Either shrug it off and keep posting, or do as other people here have suggested and either 1) Farm Valkyr Prime parts (may get prime parts to sell or Ducat fodder in the meantime). 2) Post your stuff on either Warframe.Market or in the trading subform here. 

And it's as Stanicek said: Valkyr Prime, Cernos Prime and Venka Prime are brand spankin' new, people want the new stuff, so of course trade chat is flooded with request for it, I'd be shocked if trade chat wasn't flooded with it. So give it a bit of time and trade chat will go back down to it's usually 100mph speed and you may have better luck selling your mods or whatever else you're trying to sell.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)superspy96 said:

Heavy Cal is Worth 300P maxed or just worth A Frost/Rhino Set

Frost was worth 800p per set, on average, before the prices fell, so I doubt that someone would have traded for it with a Frost Prime Set unless he/she was very desperate or unknowing.

Heavy Caliber is worth around 20p or less when unranked, and the maxed version only costs more because of the endo and credit cost.

You were saying?

Edited by NativeKiller

1 minute ago, NativeKiller said:

Frost was worth 800p per average before the price fell, so I doubt that someone would have traded for it with a Frost Prime Set unless he/she was very desperate or unknowing.

Heavy Caliber is worth around 20p or less when unranked, and the maxed version only costs more because of the endo and credit cost.

You were saying?

Ok A maxed  Heavy Cal may be Worth a Sliver of a Primed Chamber.