Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duration Trinity Nurf To Blessing

dllindsey

ok...so im trying to prove a point. some months back when they changed blessing, duration trinity sort of received a nurf due to the fact that

1. it doesnt heal as much (with duration your power strength is greatly reduced)

2. you dont actually heal everyone in the party (unless they are in your blessing aura)

3.since you cant fully heal, then the duration of blessing becomes obsolete because you will be at 99% damage reduction (maybe.... havent played it in a while) but you will only heal a small %. meaning that you will have to cast blessing multiple times in succession just to get to full health therefore making your 99% blessing useless with multiple castings.

Just now, Skaleek said:

They capped blessing DR at 75%.... yeah... I think thats also a flat rate now, its always 75% regardless of how much you healed.

something like that yea. If you need a build, use max duration and a rank 5 blind rage. IIRC 154% strength is all you need to get 75% damage reduction. don't worry about range because it is based of tenno affinity range. (Vazarin is required by everyone for the buff from the affinity range boost to work for other people, not just trinity)

3 minutes ago, dllindsey said:

ok so something else i didnt know. thanks for that info...i guess duration trin pretty much is useless now. 

Well bless trinity is still used for things like Sortie Defense, Rescue (Limbo works better in these 2), and raids when there is space. It was nerfed, but not completely useless.

13 minutes ago, dllindsey said:

how so though? you arent healing for 100% anymore which is why it was useful back then

You ARE healing for 100% if you have like.... 120% power strength.  You only need 150% strength to fully max out Blessings use. It'll heal 100% health and shields, AND provide a 75% damage resistance to everyone healed.
You then just stack duration on and you're done.

It's not useless in the slightest so I don't know where you're getting that idea

31 minutes ago, dllindsey said:

how so though? you arent healing for 100% anymore which is why it was useful back then

16 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

You ARE healing for 100% if you have like.... 120% power strength.  You only need 150% strength to fully max out Blessings use. It'll heal 100% health and shields, AND provide a 75% damage resistance to everyone healed.
You then just stack duration on and you're done.

It's not useless in the slightest so I don't know where you're getting that idea

ok basically what you guys are saying is that you guys arent building full duration mods and only stack enough to make blessing last for more than 10 secs and then stack enough power to make blessing heal for 100%

Edited by dllindsey

9 hours ago, dllindsey said:

and then stack enough power to make blessing heal for 100%

Usually enough power strength to get the 75% damage reduction from blessing, which is a bit higher than the strength needed for a full heal.

9 hours ago, Fuemego said:

You ARE healing for 100% if you have like.... 120% power strength.  You only need 150% strength to fully max out Blessings use.

My Trinity has 300% Duration.

30s Blessing.

But I rarely Heal anyone, because her EV gives around 856 overshields per cast, which after Blessing is 3,427 eHP.

My team mates never get their shield defense broken in order to require healing.