Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Feedback on Ash's rework after watching Prime Time

Weirdiolio

Arcane energize and trickery sets. zenurik or naromon..Ash is still a Spam 4 frame. His 123 are now pointless especially because i get my energy back if the enemy dies.  This changes nothing for experienced ash players. Except now he is a straight spam 4 frame now.... WHY USE HIS 123. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

2 minutes ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

Arcane energize and trickery sets. zenurik or naromon..Ash is still a Spam 4 frame. His 123 are now pointless especially because i get my energy back if the enemy dies.  This changes nothing for experienced ash players. Except now he is a straight spam 4 frame now.... WHY USE HIS 123. 

Regardless of what arcanes, or focus you use.  The rework still costs more per an attack, compared to the current/old bladestorm and even now takes longer since you have to "mark" enemies, and temporarily make them invulnerable, which is going to be a great way to troll public games

13 minutes ago, -CM-Kinnison said:

Regardless of what arcanes, or focus you use.  The rework still costs more per an attack, compared to the current/old bladestorm and even now takes longer since you have to "mark" enemies, and temporarily make them invulnerable, which is going to be a great way to troll public games

If it cost 4 energy per mark and im getting 4 energy back a second....As an example: i could potentially mark 20 enemies for 0 energy because of Zenurik. Not to mention the energy im getting for killing an enemy or triggering energize. For experienced Ash players this could actually be even more meta than current ash already is. lol

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

13 minutes ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

DE is butchering Ash. They need to just make ash vanilla again and take 6 months for a complete retune. In my humble opinion. 

They could make a full and working Ash rework in half that by recycling stuff.

Shameless self-promoting example:

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

They could make a full and working Ash rework in half that by recycling stuff.

Shameless self-promoting example:

Hide contents

RIGHT! Instead we will have to endure hotfix after hotfix after hotfix   such a waste..pity really  oh well the skin is cool.  

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

2 hours ago, Weirdiolio said:

Hey all. So after watching prime time, Ash's rework definately does seem better than initially described. However, I still have two points of feedback that I feel need to be addressed.

1. Make bladestorm's new target mode toggle-able. For instance, have it be a tap to enable marking, and hold to start the attack. This would mean less wasted energy, as well as the ability to cancel an attack on a disrupter.

EDIT: Tap to enable marking, tap again to cancel. Hold to engage attack.

2.Allow the augment Fatal Teleport to dissolve corpses. This would allow for fatal teleport to still have a place with the new bladestorm, as a stealthy, cheap, and single target elimination. Without this, I feel that there's little to no reason to use fatal teleport.

As for further feedback, I'll have to wait until I get my hands on it.

1) actually that's not important, what's important is that many players complaint that they cant do anything to enemies under BS as it takes too long before BS animation is over. So the way to change it it simple:

Make all BS attack only happen ONCE on each enemies, more marks will only INCREASE damage on that one attack instead of multiple attack on a single enemy.

Also i wish they change the mark symbol with something else more "OROKIN-ISH" or Japan-ish. We just need one mark, but it should change in color indicating more marks placed on that enemy. Blue=1 mark, yellow=2 marks, red=3 marks.

2) Fatal tele is an augment for teleport, not BS, so it should be different.

3) i hope ash has more passive, maybe the ability to perform FINISHER IN MID AIR, so he could kill aerial enemies with air melee attack, im hoping the aerial finisher would be different than normal finisher.

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

30 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

1) actually that's not important, what's important is that many players complaint that they cant do anything to enemies under BS as it takes too long before BS animation is over. So the way to change it it simple:

Make all BS attack only happen ONCE on each enemies, more marks will only INCREASE damage on that one attack instead of multiple attack on a single enemy.

Also i wish they change the mark symbol with something else more "OROKIN-ISH" or Japan-ish. We just need one mark, but it should change in color indicating more marks placed on that enemy. Blue=1 mark, yellow=2 marks, red=3 marks.

2) Fatal tele is an augment for teleport, not BS, so it should be different.

3) i hope ash has more passive, maybe the ability to perform FINISHER IN MID AIR, so he could kill aerial enemies with air melee attack, im hoping the aerial finisher would be different than normal finisher.

Assassin's Creed style! I don't know how no one's ever suggested this before! That would be sick!