Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reactant/fissure droprate/spawn too low on interceptions

Schrodingers_Bodybag

I noticed fissures have a very low spawnrate on interceptions whereas exterminate have a very high fissure spawnrate, enough so that any effective team will not be able to crack open their relics. I get 5-7 with a good team, I've yet to hit 10 reactant requirement with a competent team. We're forced to leave a minimum  of one point uncapped to get everyone the bare minimum necessary for cracking relics. The story is more or less the same with excavation, splitting the team into two groups for maximum effectiveness ends in tears.

Seems ridiculous to punish effective good teams this way, please increase the fissure spawn rate for endless interception and excavation.  

Keep bumping this so that DE sees this thread.

For some reason I have issues only when doing endless fissure missions. The limited ones, like Capture, Exterminate, etc. seem to have higher drop rates for some reason.

Especially bad with Excavation missions, considering how quickly you can run two excavators.

Back to the introduction of fissures, we had this problem on ALL low level (Lith, Meso) missions. They drastically increased the fissure spawn and reactants drop rate (sometimes 2 or 3 reactants for one fissure), to avoid frustrating missions.

I guess this wasn't a general hotfix as it is horrible on Defense and Interceptions right now. We had to only capture 2 points on interception to get 10 reactants before the end - and we got the last one at 99% regularly).

This needs to be fixed, for endless as well as Sabotages (these ones are boring since the beginning of times).