General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Stalker invaded me, but he didn't spawn and the doors locked me in

Not_A_Wolfman

I was running a void fissure capture mission in the void, and before I left the first room my screen flashed and I got the stalker invading messages. I thought that the room I was in was a good one to fight him in, so I decided to stay put and I jumped up to the ceiling to see where he spawned in.

After a few seconds he didn't show up, so I cleared out the rest of the enemies in the room. More time passed, but no stalker. I took out my scanner to see if he was stuck in a corner or under the floor, but He was nowhere. All the doors were locked at this point, so all I could do was run around looking for him until the capture target escaped and I failed.

I don't know if jumping up to the roof when he should have spawned had anything to do with this, but it's the only thing out of the ordinary I can think of.

This is the room it happened in:

Spoiler

1FFC902AE15A077969A3F1722AF152E86C3CA140

Me next to a locked door:

Spoiler

8BB1AA22E96BB1D6FD8D0D350C06C7B4463A1717

And what I had equipped (in case that's relevant):

Spoiler

61964B3FF4D9DB4EF0BA7E2F6CFFAFBFCA30E0FC

Were you next to a door when he spawned in? It's an old trick to stand in front of a door with a punch through weapon and kill him from the other side after he spawns behind you. Granted that technically doesn't work anymore as he will normally teleport to you. Just a possible thought