Did i just hear a corpus capture target ask if i was wearking a scarf or am i high on turkey juices?

Mak_Gohae

1 minute ago, (PS4)Stanicek3 said:

Returning it? After hearing that I think I just lost it and found enemy #1 to make sure never sees light again.

I was having legit concerns for awhile there.  No matter who I asked, no one else heard it.

Now that I know, I can handle the sound.

Because knowing is half the battle!

28 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I was having legit concerns for awhile there.  No matter who I asked, no one else heard it.

Now that I know, I can handle the sound.

Because knowing is half the battle!

Oh yeah they have been doing that since the beginning of their release, it can be quite creepy -- it is three blind mice, in case you couldn't place the tune from the short clip. ;)

Enemies love to say a lot of things, especially if you would interpret their sounds in different languages.

Resently I had a greneer getting too deep into the politics and saying that it is time for Krym to be returned :)

And don't even get me started on corrupted's dialogues about who's stupid and who should bring a dildo... :)

Edited by WindigoTP

Back in the old days Grineer used to do little conversations as well. It was repetitive, but added to the immersion especially if you decided to go stealth. Btw, "One of them is wearing a scarf." is a G3 quote, and I just heard it recently. Never heard Hyekka masters whistle though, it's quite awesome. :D

27 minutes ago, TBone142 said:

Back in the old days Grineer used to do little conversations as well. It was repetitive, but added to the immersion especially if you decided to go stealth. Btw, "One of them is wearing a scarf." is a G3 quote, and I just heard it recently. Never heard Hyekka masters whistle though, it's quite awesome. :D

"Hey, leave my mother out of this."

"Stay close to the walls."