Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod.. Mission

CircusMaster

So i got my riven mod a few days ago, and the mission is to:

"Complete a extermination mission with lvl 30 or higher enemies without being detected with a hobbled dragon key equipped"

I've been trying to do this with equinox with max range and long duration on sleep (i dont have any other warframe). but i cant do it because i either run out of mana, an enemy that i thought i had slept sees me, or sleep runs out because im too slow. I've only done the mission with grineers only because of the nullifiers, but the dam dogs are annoying as well.

what warframe do you think i should be using for this? because I'm at the point where I cant be #*($%%@ to do it anymore and just sell it to someone or my friend.

3 minutes ago, CircusMaster said:

i cant do it because i either run out of mana, an enemy that i thought i had slept sees me, or sleep runs out because im too slow.

Build some energy restores, be more attentive and quicker by utilizing slides, rolls and bullet jumps. Or take some invisible frame with a tonkor and a hush mod...

1 minute ago, WindigoTP said:

Or just ask a friend to run ahead of you and kill everything and chill at the start point for a bit. It is you are the one who must not be detected, the teammates can wreck havok how ever they like.

Does that requires no alert triggered? Maybe joining PUG with perma-invisiable would works too.

13 minutes ago, VCaptiion said:

Does that requires no alert triggered? Maybe joining PUG with perma-invisiable would works too.

Not quite sure about alert. Last time we did this challenge for a friend I remember being detected, but don't remember whether I killed everyone while they were interacting with terminals just in time, or had I have to hack the alert away afterwards.

I can say for sure that alerted enemy - as in "solid red triangle on a minimap" alerted - doesn't fail the challenge if it wasn't cause by a direct eye contact with the mod bearer in question.

Edited by WindigoTP

12 minutes ago, WindigoTP said:

Not quite sure about alert. Last time we did this challenge for a friend I remember being detected, but don't remember whether I killed everyone while they were interacting with terminals just in time, or had I have to hack the alert away afterwards.

Last time I did this challenge, some enemies spotted me, but they eventually were killed fast enough. So direct eye contact doesn't seem to cancel anything at all. However, the 'you've been detected' state (first alarm, white one) will cancel the challenge immediately.

Just now, ngrazer said:

Last time I did this challenge, some enemies spotted me, but they eventually were killed fast enough. So direct eye contact doesn't seem to cancel anything at all. However, the 'you've been detected' state (first alarm, white one) will cancel the challenge immediately.

Hmm, the other time when we were in reverse situation - I had an unalerted challenge and my friend was doing the killing - I was too unpatient and walked too far forward, and the challenge was failed the moment a butcher layed his eye on me.

So my best bet would be that whether you are host or client has something to do with how the whole thing works.

I've done this twice already. Just go a duration build loki with a hard hitting weapon and stay invis forever, just make sure your out of sight for that 1 sec in-between casting invis again. Its easy. I would avoid corpus maps due to nullies and those damn jerks on skates.

The "Challenge" really isn't as hard as it sounds, just tedious,

3 hours ago, CircusMaster said:

So i got my riven mod a few days ago, and the mission is to:

"Complete a extermination mission with lvl 30 or higher enemies without being detected with a hobbled dragon key equipped"

I got the same thing, except I have to do it alone rather than with a key.

And no I don't have Ivara, so I'll be stuck for now while everyone is going apeS#&$ over riven mods.

1 hour ago, Timberwolf581 said:

I got the same thing, except I have to do it alone rather than with a key.

And no I don't have Ivara, so I'll be stuck for now while everyone is going apeS#&$ over riven mods.

You can also use Loki with Hushed Invisibility and any weapon of your choice. 

Ed. Btw, that's exactly how I completed this challenge. Loki+Hushed Invisibility+Penta.

Edited by ngrazer