The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Antimatter Frame Name] As A Council Member, I'd Like To Apologise

Asagiri

EDIT: Also.. "It's too late to apologize!"

Didnt see your image, but this new AM frame is probably going to be pretty aweful.

There's no synergy in her build, at all.

She'll only be slightly better than the current Mag because explosions are cool.

I could be wrong, but you make it sound as if mag is bad?  Mag + Excalibro is a beastly synergy combo!  As for the anti-matter I'll withhold judgement until I play with it, you never know what you'll find :)

This would require filtering out people, which is not DE's intent. 

We're the Design Council because we payed to get in, not because we passed some sort of trial/interview.

We may have conjured up some horrid ideas, but you guys keep forgetting that we're people just like you. Our "status" doesn't make us more educated in any way. 

I, for one, gave up on the DC's progression with the AM Warframe fairly early in the process. I knew it would be a disaster. 

Regardless, I'm still going to play her and try to enjoy it.

I think part of the problem with the design council now is that its no longer a design council but more of a design parliament, we have literally thousands of DC members at the moment with more every day.  With all these people, we are given but a single, yes ONE thread to discuss this.  Thousands of people, in a single thread.  Trying to even keep up with that thread is beyond chore status.  I think that instead of creating a sandbox thread for each poll we really need a temporary subsection for a week and then for the 2nd week create a master thread.  This will allow ideas to propagate and be discussed piecemeal in a more organized fashion instead of the cluster we get by page 50 nobody's even reading the backlog anymore - its just this discourse of a hundred back and forth convos across a sea of topics. 

As previously stated this frame would seem to be a very bad one other than the cool factor some of her abilities have. Plus Nova and antimatter don't mix at all to me.

Next frame. A reaper type frame with some type of robelike armor give a new designed hate that's doesn't just look like an anchor. Make him a leech type concept

Win