[DE]Megan

The War Within: 19.1.0 Ash Revisited

Hmmmm...

Might wanna look at Mesa's Peacemaker pistols with the new update. -Fixed :D

You say you want to replace the Endo rewards with new Ayatans, but that's... kind of lame. As it is now, Ayatans are Decorations you can 'upgrade', but to get Endo from them, you have to PAY a sizeable amount (of credits, 80k-ish) to make the conversion. Should we really need to pay for the Endo we get from Sorties? :(

Please remove the cooldown from Kuva missions. Nobody wants limited access to resources. I would honestly prefer finding a Kuva Siphon in 1/4th of the missions again if it meant I could farm for the resource when I need it. Furthermore, Nightmare Nodes and especially raids are terrible for finding a group. Once someone has gotten their reward and cannot get another from the mission, they do not want to play it any more. This is terrible.

Edited by Aceofgods
  • Upvote 25

Ash nerf.  Now cost more energy per attack then beore.. even if you get it refunded, and players can kill all your targets before you get a chance to blade storm.

Rather use Fatal teleport now.

• Upvote 69

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We decided to rework Blade Storm after almost a full year of the same themed feedback showing up.

Full year of feedback disregarded. 

• Upvote 58