Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: 19.1.0 Ash Revisited

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

You don't have to worry about Nitain/forma in sorties, because everyone is permalocked with either 99% chance of 2k endo(still), a 0.99999% chance of a lense, or 0.00001% chance for a riven mod, because DE doesn't know what they're doing when they make changes to RNG.

I don't like those odds, because I've pulled down 3 Rivens in 7 days... so that means I AM going to get a ton of nitain/forma, I just went from lucky to unlucky, lol!

Am I the only one that have huge issue with kuva? cause !

Kuva S#&$ are invisble : Kuva, and guards
Transferance don't work, as no effect or can't even use it
The mission is just bugging, mobile defense that never start after starting the first extraction

WTH!? 30% to 0% thats great ....

Every one here talking about ash and um here sad about shmeeta kavats nerf :( RIP kitty no more double traces / kuva / syndicate medallions / ayatan stars .. why just why ! it didnt hurt anyone like bladestorm did , everyone was happy , no one complained .. and you nerf it :( this is a sad day 

just tried the 'nerfed' BS.....and hoenstly...it really sucks in terms of execution....even with my 14 second 175 eff Ash build....my complaint is....again the fact its 'cinamatic style"...why couldnt you guys have gone the way of say Shadows of Mordor and made it so we BS a target, then aim at another..etc..would that really have killed you guys to do that?

yeah it would be like teleport...but it would be far more interactive than to just mark and execute..at least make the BS speed FAR faster than what it is and not based on melee weapon speed.

Edited by xcynderx

in my opinion
playing for almost an hour to complete the sorties
then get a froma as a reward
for me and i think a lot of players specially (  the veterans ) may have the same idea
i am not satisfying at all 
please don't put forma in the drop table

Edited by abdo2891990

The update you should have done:

- Make resources exchangeable
- Allow the other player to kill their target during  4 Ash

In option
- To increase the number of invasions with the composers "Wraith"

(Bad english, I use Google Translate)

Edited by boufy

so nitain formas and boosters from sorties , removal of riven from sortie,and now a unbalanced ash lemme tell you how that will affect the gameplay

negative effects:

1- riven mods price will skyrocket to space.

2-people getting mad and smashing tables after finding forma from sorties

3- ash has low energy pool if not increased players having fun from ash will stop playing it and eventualy hating developers and stop playing the game(just like the time i stopped playing  for about 2 years when you guys changed parkour)

positive effects:

1-less 2k endo is something usefull but still i would prefer to find 2k endo rather than a tiny forma

2-boosters are nice can save people from spending 40 plats

3-fixes are always nice 

42 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Actually no. Many of us have jobs, families, school, spouses etc, and can only log in to warframe in very specific timeframes, drastically reducing our chances at nabbing nitain when it pops up. Shocker right? Not all of us can play warframe all day.

Secondly if anyone is paying attention to the OP by rebecca, what the devs did is take the old chance for 2k endo and divvied it up for most of the new rewards. That's not so much dilution as diversification. Even if they did, the sorties can now appeal to those of us who can't farm all day erryday.

But I know it's a losing battle to argue with the hotheads on this forum when their precious, precious drop chances are changed by even a miniscule amount, so w/e

Really? Because every other time i log in i see one, say you log in every day for 20 mins. You should be able to get any item's Nitain with in a week. And if you cant play much of course its going to take longer to get things. Thats how the game works. Nitain is LITERALLY useless to a good piece of the playerbase, at least with Endo i can do SOMETHING with it.

I like how the Loki, Ash and Trinity Deluxe skins have this japanese cloud things, or magatama swirl design to it. Would be awesome if that was released for all the frames, but then it wouldn't be that realistic according to the original theme of some of the frames... oh well.

Forma, exilus adapter, 3 day boosters, 3 nitain... these are kinda useless for endgame players like me. And remove that 2000 endo already ffs. Also, RIP Ash... I like the alert and kuva changes tough

Edited by SasN166aXP

2 hours ago, _N_I_N_T_E_N_D_O_ said:

• Endo (2K) (radically lowered drop chance and spread across new additions) 
  • 3 Day Booster 
  • 3 Nitain
  • Forma
  • Orokin Reactor/Catalyst Blueprint
  • Exilus Adaptor Blueprint

Srsly guys? :sadcry:

iXkRyCb.jpg

P.S. I just passed a sortie, received what do you think? Yes, 2000 endo. Thats not funny :awkward:

That's because your name is nintENDO, so I guess it loves you. ;)

1 minute ago, A_Midget_Walrus said:

Really? Because every other time i log in i see one, say you log in every day for 20 mins. You should be able to get any item's Nitain with in a week. And if you cant play much of course its going to take longer to get things. Thats how the game works. Nitain is LITERALLY useless to a good piece of the playerbase, at least with Endo i can do SOMETHING with it.

Except the very possibility of farming Nitain is determined by RNG. In the past week, I've obtained exactly 1 (one) nitain.

And no, nitain is not useless to the majority of players. Stop acting like any singe one of us speaks for the many. I'm just one of many(however many it may be) players which are content with these new rewards. Mind, the pleased ones have a high tendency to stay quiet.

And you can always farm nitain. With the way the last 30 something releases have gone, there's always a need for it. So what if you're one of the vets who can play so long as to be hemmorhaging every possible type of resource? Do you really think that's the majority of the playerbase?

17 minutes ago, GenerousJO said:

Professional   design
Very beautiful. awesome :heart:

364803017.jpg

The fact that this looks awesome even in pink proves the epicness of this skin. Meanwhile, Proto-Excalibur is crying his soul out in the dark, far corner of the market. DE, please, show Excalibur some love - the proto skin does not even compare to other deluxe skins.

I can personally highly appreciate the changes to Ash. After having a number of randoms mash 4 to clear the field in defense and interception missions and leaving next to nothing to anyone else... Well, I enjoy the idea that Ash has to be handled with some modicum of skill now. Instead of just standing there and hitting 4 to kill things within a given area, they have to move and target their pray or stand there stupidly and get killed. Heaven forbid you should have to use some form of skill to kill things like other frames. Also, no more irradiated Blade Storm deaths! You'd think people would be happy about that.

On the sortie rewards... I'm mixed about it. The Forma should not be there, as like others have said, relics make those plenty easy to get if you want them, and even if you don't want them. The Nitain Extract reward is silly because those already pop in alerts; there's no need to dump them into sortie rewards. If people have that low an average (I know I don't have that low amount of Nitain) then maybe you should consider either making nitain alerts a tiny bit more common or make the alerts drop 2 or 3 units as a reward instead of just 1. The boosters I like the idea for, because unlike wallet warriors, I'm not keen on dumping money into this on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. Having a free alternative for boosters is something is REALLY like the idea of, though as of me writing this, the hotfix to remove those from sortie rewards is hitting, so too bad for that. Also, the Exlius Adaptor has no business being there as there's already an absurdly easy method to earn those blueprints; you're being redundant with them.

2 minutes ago, grigorije said:

The fact that this looks awesome even in pink proves the epicness of this skin. Meanwhile, Proto-Excalibur is crying his soul out in the dark, far corner of the market. DE, please, show Excalibur some love - the proto skin does not even compare to other deluxe skins.

Nyx and Excal definitely deserve skins other than their Dark Sector ones. Or at least PBR them in the mean-time while we wait...