Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: 19.1.0 Ash Revisited

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Smeeta's Charm ‘Doubled Pickups and Affinity’ buff not working as intended and doubling a number of things that were unintended. It now properly doubles pickups: Resource, Health, Energy, Affinity, Credit and Ammo (previously it would).

RIP double Void Trace. I do like how Fix changes to Nerf when it goes though a google translate.

let me get this straight, after having a post up detailing the changes coming to sorties for a couple of days--including all of the negative feedback regarding those changes--the changes still went through?

4 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

Nice to see you're listening to the community.

heh.

So, I dived into your TWW after anxiously awaiting it for a very long time. Eager to mess with the (SPOILER) mods, I've been doing sorties every day again after having not touched them for the last 4 months. So far... seven sorties straight... 2K endo.

Thank you for lowering its drop chance, but, can you seriously just make it a once-a-week thing? I'm seriously considering not even doing sorties and just playing something else because I'm already fed up with getting nothing. I'll give this new drop chance a shot but frankly, I'm already sick of it.

DE do you even listen to your community ? After all the uproar on the addition of forma & nitian in sorties yesterday you go ahead & still add them in the reward pool tables ? Not fair DE. Not doing sorties from today anymore because i am certain now 2k endo will be replaced by nitain & forma which high end players who play sorties dont need anyway.

Formas and Nitain on sorties??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO (T-T). At least give me a 3 forma pack!! only one forma is not a fair reward for "endgame" missions

3 day boosters on sorties?? i like it but lately im not playing regularly so that sucks for me.

What about arcanes on sorties?

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Smoke Screen Changes:

• Smoke Screen can now be cast while running (no lower body movement lock).
  • Smoke Screen can now be cast while in-air! 

Please note that we will be closely monitoring your practical feedback - please feel free to share videos and discussions after playing this rework. It'll help us if you include details on your build used too. 

Smokescreen really needs something to differentiate it to Loki's Invisibility.

A one second (non-recastable) stagger being a tradeoff for lower duration is obviously not enough.

Edited by GreyEnneract