Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: 19.1.0 Ash Revisited

[DE]Megan

Forma? As a SORTIE REWARD? Are you kidding me, DE? Have you learned nothing? Are you obsessed with adding even more layers of grind and RNG to this damn game?

source.gif

Edit: I actually do really love the Ash rework, but cmon man. The higher level players were yelling about forma overload before, why are you putting formas in the endgame content? Please DE.

Edited by Auraelus
Added detail about Ash rework.

Please remove Nitain, Forma (especially) and booster from sorties or add it as bonus drop, so let's say you can get for example 2k endo + 1 Nitain or smth. Sorties are made for more end game players... so why u're giving us for the hardest content which we can make once a day, a forma...

First thanks for the fixes and the Ash Deluxe skin looks cool. In other thougths i agree with the others before me, Sorties are hard missions and the rewards should reflect this, Exilus adapter shouldn't be a Blueprint and should reward a crafted Adapter like Rare and Reinforeced container reward crafted Detonite Injector,Fieldron or Forma, and speaking of Forma, it shouldn't be on the reward list just farming the new primes it appeared on every run i done.

Edited by Slayer89
Forgot to add 3x Nitain in the sorties reward table. Really?! What next Neurodes, Neural sensors and Orokin Cells?