[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Forma

>sortie
>some kind of high level endgame mission
>have a condition requirement
>100 levels of enemies
>have a chance to get a single Forma as a reward

why don't you give us at least 3 Formas?
you gave us 3 Day Boosters, on market it costs around 40 platinum,
and instead you can't give us a Forma Bundle instead that costs 35 platinum.
GG DE great moves, keep it up.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Regarding Nitain specifically, the majority of our recently active players have less than 9 Nitain in their accounts and there is considerable interest in some new ways to acquire, so we are trying out Sorties as an option.

Terrible idea.  I've been diligently running nitain alerts since they were introduced - not only for my own stock, but also so I can use it to fund my clan's research - and currently have over 500 (not a typo; five hundred and seventy-three, to be exact) of them.  2000 endo or a forma wouldn't be my idea of a suitable reward for spending an hour or so of my time on a sortie, but 3 nitain would be taking the absolute proverbial.  If people don't get at least one a day from alerts then they're either not playing the game or not putting in the minimum of effort; nitain as a sortie reward is merely penalising those of us who do.

(On the other changes: with 100+ built forma, enough Simaris standing potential to pick up an exilus adaptor bp every other day if I wanted to, and somewhere in the region of half a million endo if I could be bothered to sell my duplicate mods... these are among the rewards for what is meant to be high-end content for players at my level?  Colour me underwhelmed, DE.)

Edited by Irishspongie

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

A next step here is being considered to add a completely new Ayatan in the place of 2K Endo to give collectors and Endo hunters something to look forward to. 

It seems nice, but you should consider reducing credit costs for extracting endo from Ayatans.

Exilus Adapter BLUEPRINT? From Sorties? You can get one guaranteed in 2-3 days from Cephalon Simaris. That should either not be in the sortie table, or be a COMPLETE exilus adapater, especially since those adapters require 2 forma to craft. 

Please consider changing this. If I got one of these blueprints as a reward I'd feel my time was wasted and insulted that you're rewarding your players with something we can easily get elsewhere, without any RNG anytime we want. 

3 minutes ago, blueThunder24 said:

So maybe next fix the Ember press 4 to win thing.

Outside higher level missions full build Embers can limit their actions to just press 4 and run around - this also takes fun out of other players who rarery have chance to hit the enemy.

Ember has already been Nerfed compared to what she once was. How about you actually play the game, or better yet, read over what used to be so you can actually compare? Whining like this is what gets frames completely nerfed into disuse ala Mag.

2 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

20161125230312_1.jpg

Yep, this is pretty much how i feel too.

It's fine DE, we'll just put Ash on the pile of never used frames. In your attempts to ham-fist more "interactivity" you spaced the fact that this change isn't practical or feasible in any high level mission due to how long it would take to activate and the amount of extreme damage your going to take just standing there and "marking" a dozen or more enemies over several seconds. It might kinda sorta work if Ash's stealth duration was 3 times as long as it currently is because then you wouldn't just straight up DIE trying to make this change work, but Ash has the shortest duration stealth in the entire game which is extra useless in combination with bladestorm because due to mod limitations you cant raise both stats up high, its a one or the other system, even more so when you just upped the energy cost making efficiency even more of a priority now. Players doing high end missions are literally better off using a different frame to AOE kill trash as Ash Prime just lost the ability to do that with any degree of effectiveness.

I really dislike that you had to add Nitain and Forma into the drop tables, for one, I got an abundance of Nitain so I'll never need more of it and it's so easy to get forma... It'd be a nice reward if it was something like 3 forma instead and the nitain removed.

15 minutes ago, lyravega said:

Now we'll get these instead of 2k endo over and over.

Bad. Just terri-bad.

That's what I'm betting on happening too, but with it being one of the 3 that the 2K Endo chance was spread across to prevent higher chance of something that actually makes sorties worth doing. :(