Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: 19.1.0 Ash Revisited

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, SaberSentinel said:

Ember has already been Nerfed compared to what she once was. How about you actually play the game, or better yet, read over what used to be so you can actually compare? Whining like this is what gets frames completely nerfed into disuse ala Mag.

She doesn't needs nerf but change of mechanics of her ultimate - currently when Ember appears in low-mid level she just runs around with 4 active killing all enemies, so other players may as well just sit in place and wait until mission end. Like Ash Blade Storm which in change was spammed giving similar effect.

It would be better if WoF was stunning enemies and inflicting damage based on the percentage of enemy health - so it would be more a CC ability and would scale better on high level enemies.

Edited by blueThunder24

Dear DE,

You did well, I really like the new Blade Storm and the arrows over the targets are a nice touch to it. Love the Reworked Smokescreen and the new skin look. This is how Ash was supposed to be at the start. Finally no more spammers of Blade Storm. 

THANKS DE!!!!!!!

Waiting for the Limbo Rework, because it needs one ASAP. Its trash, has basicly 3 abilities that do the same thing just with other targets or with a diffirent mechanic.

Sincearly,

Tunkis

I have a little problem with Ash's marks for bladestorm. I'm colourblind, having protanopia, wich makes very hard form me to notice shades of red. I can see "normal" red and orange, but darker tones are difficult. Any chances to make the marks a little bit brigther? Or this will be fixed when colourblind mode is added to the game?

Ans wouldn't you know it, I just finished the Sortie after the hotfix and I got...................2k Endo again. I have done Sorties since TWW and maybe all but four have been 2k Endo. What was the solution? Add more friggin' rewards to ruin my chances. Thanks DE!

Currently the Nikana Ryu skin for me is broken. (I think it's because I'm using it on the Dragon Nikana rather than Nikana prime. Still needs fixed.) The textures are all wonky and in the wrong place and the cloth on the end is floating. As seen in this picture.  992d35d4bc6bad71c3abbf0bd42151a8.jpg Can this -PLEASE- get fixed??? Would really be great if I didn't just waste my money.

Edited by piterpater

Yeah Bladestorm got a serious nerf. Kills far less enemies, is far less efficient and attacks slower. Ash is in the unusual position of now having a weaker ultimate than Oberon.

And those Sortie mission rewards are cruel. As people have said elsewhere, the sorts of people who are playing Sorties will have no need for Formas, Gold or Blue Potatoes, or Exilus Adapters.

I think you could have relics whose Gold/Rare rewards would offer the Catalyst/Reactor Blueprint, since you have them for Forma Blueprints, and you can get Exilus Adapters from Simaris. And to complete these three very difficult missions only to get Nitain Extract, when i no longer need the stuff would be another kick to the stomach; It's a lot of effort for nothing much.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Marks made while invisible by any source will have a cheaper base cost (10). 

I'm assuming the only way this little feature is viable is if you use Shade, considering people don't exactly build duration on Ash.

"What the hell, I saw the thread and all the feedback, surely the worthless Nitain, Booster and Forma rewards will have been reverted and it'll just be reductions in endo rate / something more worth the slot. I'll wait to kill Vay Hek until after the patch drops."

unchanged sortie reward table from proposal; exilus adapter now even only the blueprint

28t9t9z.png

dammit

Oh well, let's see what I get!

8y71ck.png

25hkfuo.gif

Edited by EDYinnit