Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1+19.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1 

Major Update 19.1.0:

Changes:

• Removed 3 Day Boosters from Sortie rewards for the time being due to it creating issues. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm sometimes causing a crash. 
  • Fixed not receiving the 3 Day Booster Sortie reward. *Please note that our team is working on a script to deliver missing 3 Day Booster rewards to players affected. We will update this thread when the script is complete.   Script is complete! Those affected should now see an active 3 Day booster. 
  • Fixed Ash performing 3 Blade Storm attacks on enemies that are only marked once or twice. 
  • Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm Energy stats being red when they are actually improved.
  • Fixed Mesa’s Regulator pistols appearing to be holstered incorrectly. 

Spoiler Fixes :

Spoiler

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error that can occur when Cycling Riven Mods.

The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1.1

Spoiler Fixes:

Spoiler

Fixes:

Edited by [DE]Megan
    Hotfix 19.1.1.1

Undocumented changes/bugs/nerfs:
    Player must wait until the Bullet Jump Animation is finished before they can Roll. Players also cannot Backflip until the animation is finished. This descreases speed

Spoiler
    • Fixed Kuva Siphon missions not being removed from the Star Chart after completing them.

Sigh, it was so good and useful, and then DE done what they do best - nerf the hell out of it.

Also Ash is now worse than he was before in terms of performance. Yaaay...

UPD: Kuva cooldown seems generous enough for you not to run some missions you don't like and waiting for others to appear (1 hour cooldown?). So yeah, overall Kuva change seems great

last night was greater tho

Edited by Witcher

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1 

Changes:

• Removed 3 Day Boosters from Sortie rewards for the time being due to it creating issues. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm sometimes causing a crash. 
    • Fixed not receiving the 3 Day Booster Sortie reward. *Please note that our team is working on a script to deliver missing 3 Day Booster rewards to players affected. We will update this thread when the script is complete.  
    • Fixed Ash performing 3 Blade Storm attacks on enemies that are only marked once or twice. 
    • Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm Energy stats being red when they are actually improved.
    • Fixed Mesa’s Regulator pistols appearing to be holstered incorrectly. 

Spoiler Fixes :

Reveal hidden contents

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error that can occur when Cycling Riven Mods.

can we have fix for this?

There's this bug where we're getting Nitain & Forma & an Exilus Adapter, it's really weird & ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS!

Seriously though, I thought the sorties were something for veteran players to do, because the current rewards mentioned are to common (yes, even nitain).

"These rewards are great for new players, am I right?" NO, no they're not. Seriously DE, are you guys really listening to feedback? Because as far I know, no one asked for Forma, Nitain or an Exilus Adapter Bp in the sortie drop tables.

Edited by ZakhSilpheed

3 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Please consider also removing Forma from Sortie. We have more than enough chances for them in relics already.

That, and the nitain extract, and for God's sake the endo... It's killing me. Look, I've stopped playing sorties because I always used to get the damn 50 fusion cores. Now I started doing them again because of the riven mods. Once I get the riven mods I want, I will stop playing sorties again!!!! @_@

Why are lenses still obtained only through sorties and platinum? Unless a kind soul gives one away or decides to trade something different for one, players completing the second dream after U19:TWW dropped are stuck having only the minor lens they got from it until they finally unlock the war within quest too.

And please, turn the exilus adapter blueprint into a fully built one, otherwise it needs 3 days worth of rewards (assuming the player gets 2 forma on the next days) te get a single "prize" (still, Forma shouldn't be a sortie reward since it's widely available through the game)

Edited by -----LegioN-----
    Typos 101