[DE]Megan

The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1+19.1.1.1

The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1 

Major Update 19.1.0:

Changes:

• Removed 3 Day Boosters from Sortie rewards for the time being due to it creating issues. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm sometimes causing a crash. 
  • Fixed not receiving the 3 Day Booster Sortie reward. *Please note that our team is working on a script to deliver missing 3 Day Booster rewards to players affected. We will update this thread when the script is complete.   Script is complete! Those affected should now see an active 3 Day booster. 
  • Fixed Ash performing 3 Blade Storm attacks on enemies that are only marked once or twice. 
  • Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm Energy stats being red when they are actually improved.
  • Fixed Mesa’s Regulator pistols appearing to be holstered incorrectly. 

Spoiler Fixes :

Spoiler

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error that can occur when Cycling Riven Mods.

The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1.1

Spoiler Fixes:

Spoiler

Fixes:

Edited by [DE]Megan
    Hotfix 19.1.1.1
    • Upvote 60

:infested: Gross Income Still bugged a 2 month ago !  :infested:

Edited by crispu
    • Upvote 18

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Removed 3 Day Boosters from Sortie rewards for the time being due to it creating issues. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm sometimes causing a crash. 
    • Fixed not receiving the 3 Day Booster Sortie reward. *Please note that our team is working on a script to deliver missing 3 Day Booster rewards to players affected. We will update this thread when the script is complete.  
    • Fixed Ash performing 3 Blade Storm attacks on enemies that are only marked once or twice. 
    • Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm Energy stats being red when they are actually improved.
    • Fixed Mesa’s Regulator pistols appearing to be holstered incorrectly. 

Spoiler Fixes :

Reveal hidden contents

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error that can occur when Cycling Riven Mods.

can we have fix for this?

• Upvote 2

Found a bug where Kuva excavation missions demanded to get 30000 Cryotic. That's 300 excavators.

...Unless that's actually intended >.>

• Upvote 16

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

Can the forma go with it?

• Upvote 74

Thanks for the update, even though I'm not a huge fan of the new sortie rewards or Ash changes. =/

Edited by sn3akyn1nja
    • Upvote 7

Still no fix for the Dark Dagger having a polarity that doesn't match any stance. You guys fixed this for the Rakta Dark Dagger when it came out. Is it some type of MLGVirus keeping you guys from fixing that?!

• Upvote 12

There's this bug where we're getting Nitain & Forma & an Exilus Adapter, it's really weird & ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS!

Seriously though, I thought the sorties were something for veteran players to do, because the current rewards mentioned are to common (yes, even nitain).

"These rewards are great for new players, am I right?" NO, no they're not. Seriously DE, are you guys really listening to feedback? Because as far I know, no one asked for Forma, Nitain or an Exilus Adapter Bp in the sortie drop tables.

Edited by ZakhSilpheed
    • Upvote 69

3 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Please consider also removing Forma from Sortie. We have more than enough chances for them in relics already.

That, and the nitain extract, and for God's sake the endo... It's killing me. Look, I've stopped playing sorties because I always used to get the damn 50 fusion cores. Now I started doing them again because of the riven mods. Once I get the riven mods I want, I will stop playing sorties again!!!! @_@

• Upvote 16