Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1+19.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

On 25.11.2016 at 11:13 PM, Witcher said:

Player must wait until the Bullet Jump Animation is finished before they can Roll. Players also cannot Backflip until the animation is finished. This descreases speed

Is this a joke? Better be...like what the hell? You WANT to make us even slower dont you? What good reason does THIS kind of nerf bring? Seriously? Tell me and ill shut up. I dont see any point or balance in doing this. 

Growing power is still broken.  Even after using a focus if it DOES show a proc, it doesn't actually add the 25% power.  Tested with my equinox's 3rd ability in day form.  Without growing power, the boost is 63% from the skill itself, with it, it's 71% for mine.  After using focus and it "showing" that it was triggering growing power, still 63% at max bonus instead of 71%.  Fix it already, you've had plenty of time, and plenty of complaints.

Hi devs, I stopped playing Warframe for some time, for last 3 months, I'm mastery rank 21 at the moment. So I came back to see that a lot of changes were made, but there is really no guide or anything to say something along the lines: Hi since last login we changed: __________ and/or you should check this new feature ________. This boss fight has new sequences, etc.

Next, sortie missions are locked for me, void is locked, there is no explanation as to why the keys are now relics, or how to use them. There is something to indicate that there is an ongoing conflict on star map (its been a conflict throughout the whole game history and lore - speaking of lore, how is the progress on that? ) but no explanation as to what makes it go up or down. Some new missions and quest, yet again, no explanation, you have to dig and explore, clicking everywhere and doing random things to figure out what or when, and in the end you can't find anything useful, so you have to go to wiki and read there. Needless to say I did play all sortie and all void mission, multiple times before this change, and used to have all keys, which are now strangely named relics. Display on drop tables is a good addon, I like that.

Next issue is changed abilities of Warframes. Now notify me somehow that there was a change, so that I may change my mods accordingly and loadouts as well. Once again since I started playing it in beta a long time ago (funny thing is it is still in beta xD) there were so many changes, that it is not even fun. Last year you have reworked almost all skills for all Warframes, mostly nerfing them, and making the new content, new weapons and Warframes buffed. Once again, as a player I'm concerned since each time I do login, the Warframes and formas and mods can be useless now. Add some popup stating we messed with this once again, deal with it. Just would like a heads up, as history proved you care little about our opinions.

The mod leveling is strange now, explain to me why can't I use spare 800 of the same mods to level that one to max level? I understand the mechanic, but tell me why? So now I need to farm edno or whatever the ridicilus name you came up with, and memorize the new names of levels, drops, mods, etc. And what to do with legendary core now? I'm not an idiot, I get it, but mostly due to trial and error, rather than explanation in-game.

Now back to mods and Warframes. I want a visual display of how mods affect abilities in the mod selection window or however you call it. Where the display for power str, range, etc. is to add the display that is like when selecting Warframe stating skill 1: damage:+150% = 350, range -30% = 10m, etc. So instantly I can see when I add Stretch the increase in range of all skills, etc.Why this? Since some skills don't scale with certain mods, some skills do, some mods affect certain skills only, etc. This makes it for new players a lot easier.

Understand one thing, not everyone is looking for information here and on wiki, and it is not so fun to learn basic concepts from third party sources. So as a new player you are overwhelmed to see all this and have no clue what to do most of the time. As an veteran player, I am also overwhelmed with all this changes, and this feels like a new game, rather than an old and familiar game at which I used to be great at ( copter is gone, now crouching in mid air makes you fly...). Now if logic dictates that this is ok, why is bladestorm bad? How about Rhino grabbing me and throwing me 100m in one direction to speed me up, since it needs to be a team effort? Or Volt holding me and electrifying me to speed me up, rather than just pressing 2? Or Trinity instant heal by slamming the ground in rage? This is a game, and it should be fun, so make the game fun, and forget about logic and real. This was advertised as space ninja, and not as a whole team effort to be a good squad-mate warsuit. So solo play should be an option, but its impossible to play solo (yes, you can, but for 5 waves solo defense takes 5-10minutes more than with a team, and this scales exponentially with wave level).

Since you messed with mod leveling, why don't you look into changing Focus farm? How it is slaughtering enemies with melee weapon gaining focus for Warframe energy regeneration? And Syndicate point farm is just again killing more things. If you play stealth it should reward stealth and assassination, thus Red Veil points, etc. Again revisit lore a little, and if the main focus is killing, then redo the lore. I joined Cephalon because their ideology is awesome and I love Warframe powers, but I ended up with other syndicates just to get their weapons and mods, since there is 0 loyalty and you can't do missions to steal the weapons, mods from other syndicates? And you call yourself a space ninja? Or simply buy it from Baro, or someone.

Then look into mastery ranking. If all it takes to increase mastery level is to equip weapon and just kill things with other weapon/warframe, or just sitting somewhere around to level it, then again, stop messing with how the game is played. The fact it makes no sense is the fun part xD. Call it collect and destroy, rank 21.

13 hours ago, RealPandemonium said:

That's the depressurization/vacuum effect, which is normal when not in a pressurized room on Corpus ship missions.

That effect has been occurring on Hieracon, and OTHER terrestrial tilesets as well(not just corpus), NOT in the non pressurized rooms in space, therefore your statement is invalid.

Not sure if this is where it should go but I noticed that after I got the Ash Deluxe skin bundle that the ryu skin doesn't quite work with the dragon nikana. For example the textures on the sword its self are a little wonkytonk,(the handle is just shiny metal texture instead of the actual handle.) and the little tassle at the end of the sheath for the dragon nikana is still there floating in the air. If you could fix this that would be great. (sorry I don't have a picture for this I will add one later.)

P.S I was wondering if ash deluxe could get a profile picture like the other deluxe skins did.

Edited by redninjaoffire
Added a request

23 hours ago, Alanthier said:

draco isn't even an intercept map anymore...

no the maps that was draco intercept i think it was cinxia u can activate the elevator and get off of it then jump into the pit and u will be at the top there was a meso fissure 2 days ago that had the same draco intercept map and me and the squad fell below the elevator and we made it to the top 

54 minutes ago, ExplosiveNova22 said:

no the maps that was draco intercept i think it was cinxia u can activate the elevator and get off of it then jump into the pit and u will be at the top there was a meso fissure 2 days ago that had the same draco intercept map and me and the squad fell below the elevator and we made it to the top 

That has always been there, and it puts you in front of D point, not A.  Why would that be a bad thing? it beat having to wait for the elevator to get all the way up that ridiculous height. 

Well, I don't know what did DE mean when they wrote that they have lowered the chance of 2k endo drasticaly, but in 3 days I have gotten 2k endo 2 times. and some nitant between them. 2k endo looks more like a joke, just as an exilus BLUEPRINT, that can be bout for only 50k standing in any syndicate. Pointless. That looks just as rewarding as 10k credits would. And if some one would wounder, I mean it's not rewarding at all. Also, 3 nitan don't look rewarding at all too. As a veteran I'd say that nitan in sorties don't fit at all cause I have like 35 nitan in my inventory and do almost every alert for nitan that I see. And as I don't see where would I could use that ammount, I feel being robbed when I get it from sorties, especialy so small amount. Maybe 5-6 or 10 nitan would be more reasonable for a sortie reward, yet I still don't see the use of it in that ammounts.

7 hours ago, xacegod said:

Hi devs, I stopped playing Warframe for some time, for last 3 months, I'm mastery rank 21 at the moment. So I came back to see that a lot of changes were made, but there is really no guide or anything to say something along the lines: Hi since last login we changed: __________ and/or you should check this new feature ________. This boss fight has new sequences, etc.

You're MR21 and still don't realize that the wiki is mandatory to play this game?

Might just be me, but I'm still getting that bug where Ordis doesnt decompress the ship. That bit of his speech,for some reason, never loads. I've reloaded about 4 times now, and I'm STILL stuck in the transference room. Kind of annoying. Maybe you guys could add the option to leave the quest? If nothing else, it'd allow players to enjoy the other game while this is fixed.

2 hours ago, jimmacken said:

Might just be me, but I'm still getting that bug where Ordis doesnt decompress the ship. That bit of his speech,for some reason, never loads. I've reloaded about 4 times now, and I'm STILL stuck in the transference room. Kind of annoying. Maybe you guys could add the option to leave the quest? If nothing else, it'd allow players to enjoy the other game while this is fixed.

Does your screen go white when you press 5? We're looking for a fix for this that seems to happen on low-end computers. Sometimes this can help: 

Are there any more details you can provide me (preferably over PM)?

Just got 3 Nitain from Sortie.....,   now have 421 Nitain total.

Even more impressed cause I had already done 3 Nitain alerts 'today' as it is.

Terrible Reward for sorties, Nitain should get it's own weekly mission or some seperate way to farm it for those players that do need it.

6 hours ago, _TK_ said:

Just got 3 Nitain from Sortie.....,   now have 421 Nitain total.

Even more impressed cause I had already done 3 Nitain alerts 'today' as it is.

Terrible Reward for sorties, Nitain should get it's own weekly mission or some seperate way to farm it for those players that do need it.

I think it was fine the way it was if players find they need it, it's because they haven't bothered to do the alerts when they don't need them.

What's next,argon crystal,orokin cell.

The sorties now have a drop table that is 99% for newer players,exactly the opposite of what they said the sorties was for.

personally I've stopped doing them,for the time it takes to get 3 nitain or forma at the end is a joke.

I've paid for prime access from when i started playing and they offer a reward that adds 3 days to a already endless boost,lots of people run a endless boost this way and they know it.

If they really have gratitude for the prime access user and respect for their veteran players then start to show it and not just say it on a devstream,words are cheap actions speak louder.

Edited by _sheepy_

23 hours ago, redninjaoffire said:

Not sure if this is where it should go but I noticed that after I got the Ash Deluxe skin bundle that the ryu skin doesn't quite work with the dragon nikana. For example the textures on the sword its self are a little wonkytonk,(the handle is just shiny metal texture instead of the actual handle.) and the little tassle at the end of the sheath for the dragon nikana is still there floating in the air. If you could fix this that would be great. (sorry I don't have a picture for this I will add one later.)

P.S I was wondering if ash deluxe could get a profile picture like the other deluxe skins did.

Hey I got a picture of the bug finally.  Look at the handle if thats normal then ok but I think its a bug. Could you please fix it?Displaying 20161128210019_1.jpg