Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1+19.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

I understand why they added Nitain to the Sortie as according to their data most players have less than 9 Nitain currently and as the only way to get Nitain is to do Alerts that randomly occur and people's gaming hours just may not coincide with those Alerts it makes getting Nitain a pain. So for those people the 3 Nitain might be a good reward, especially as most new items need Nitain to craft.

Obviously they could just add Nitain as a typical rare component that can drop from any map on Planet(s) X and Y but they don't seem to want to do that, so what they should instead do, and this has been suggested SOOOOOO many times before and DE has even hinted at looking into it, when you complete a Sortie you get X Sortie Points and you can later spend those points on what you want with some options, like the LCores, not buyable but you get that instead of the points. So if I want the 3 Nitain and I have enough Sortie Points I can get what I want even if I have to run 2 sets of Sortie's to get the points.

Nitain Extract is a resource wall if you're relatively new and managed to get yourself a Vauban Prime or Saryn Prime set, or if you're one of those people like me who actually enjoys Archwing and wants an Amesha.  Maybe the entire drop concept of Nitain needs a re-work.  In terms of how the resource is used, and what it's spent on, it mostly resembles the Fieldron and the Detonite Injector.  Maybe the solution to Nitain Extract is to move it off both the Sortie and the Alert, and into Invasion pay and Clantech blueprints.

The Sortie has effectively become 'Daily 2000 Endo Mission' and the drop chance for Endo is just way too high.  I like Endo, and the Sortie's usually a quicker way to get it than to chance RNG at an endless mission, but the Sortie is also our one shot per day at a Reactor/Catalyst, Riven Mod, or those elusive Legendary Cores.  Removing the 2000 Endo while keeping the 4000 Endo would, in my opinion, be a reasonable compromise.  Keep in mind that even new players can rapidly build up Endo once they're capable of accumulating a large amount of duplicate mods to melt down.  Something that can be done every few days for 3 thousands of Endo when the only planets you've unlocked are Earth and Venus really puts how 'non end-game' 2000 Endo is, into perespective.

Replacing the Forma with a 3-Forma pack would make the most sense with regard to dealing with that complaint.  One forma is something you can get every day for next-to-free, using a blueprint that can be mass-farmed and ingredients that can be mass-farmed.

I don't like that the boosters were removed.  I think that for the loudest voices - the meta-players who've already maxed everything they want to use - were really a tiny minority versus those of us who are interested in trying out new things, who are interested in farming huge piles of void traces or nano spores or whatever it may be.  There was also the obvious outcry of the bugged booster reward process that I think contributed to their removal, even though that was resolved too.  I normally spend plat to get those boosters, getting one gratis for putting up with lv100 Eximus Stronghold Corpus excavation would make me smile.

Neutral on the Ash rework.  What I really think needs to be looked at, though, is how the Synoid Simulor interacts with Mirage's Hall of Mirrors.  One shot, and you get a simulor stack.  That is broken as broken gets.  Synoid Mirage is far more OP than Ash's bladestorm ever was considering she can simply run, shoot without aiming, and kill almost anything.  Mirage is great.  Synoid Simulor is great.  But the way the two interact just ruins it for anyone else unfortunate enough to be stuck in a party with a Synoid Mirage.  Edit: for comparison, it was often joked that Bladestorm was 'press four and go take a shower'.  Synoid Mirage is more like mission starts, and everyone else in the mission goes and takes a shower while Synoid Mirage runs in circles.

Edited by dopey_opi

4 hours ago, tersian_greemory said:

i can log in for 7 day , cam anyone help me i was chace my pasword 3 time but still can't login

Try turn off PC then restart your router,wait for 5 minutes before you turn PC back on and try. 

May work if you haven't got a static IP.

Ok so after doing few Sorties after update I can say that it's worse than before. Yeah I know, hard to believe. We got stupid Nezha and lens before, but a lot of times you could at least have some stable Endo income.

Now... Forma... Guess how many I can get from only this relic?

6ctf58D.jpg?1

And I hope no one will say - "it's for the new players, who don't have many relics". Because Sortie IS NOT for the new players. It's for the people who got everything and don't know what to do in the game. 

3 Nitain? Just got it today. I was looking at the screen and asked people in party "where is the reward?", "what did we get?"... 3 NItain. It's same as after doing 3 Alerts. So what, DE, you want to say 3 Alerts = Sortie missions? Seriously?

22 minutes ago, Hesyol said:

Ok so after doing few Sorties after update I can say that it's worse than before. Yeah I know, hard to believe. We got stupid Nezha and lens before, but a lot of times you could at least have some stable Endo income.

Now... Forma... Guess how many I can get from only this relic?

6ctf58D.jpg?1

And I hope no one will say - "it's for the new players, who don't have many relics". Because Sortie IS NOT for the new players. It's for the people who got everything and don't know what to do in the game. 

3 Nitain? Just got it today. I was looking at the screen and asked people in party "where is the reward?", "what did we get?"... 3 NItain. It's same as after doing 3 Alerts. So what, DE, you want to say 3 Alerts = Sortie missions? Seriously?

Nezha is not stupid. She is (he is, but I know, you considered him as her, when you saw him, not her for the first time) stupid AND useless AS HELL. The only more useless warframe is Titania). Lens aren't so bad reward, on polish trade chat some players bought them from me for sumthyn-sumthyn like 25-30 plat per specimen (bigger ones on market for 40 XD)...                               

3 Nitain is not so useless reward, I hate sitting all time on alarms console and waiting for the next Nitain alarm. But FORMA? Well, I cannot even play now (TWW whitescreening), but formas are not so useful, to have tens of them... If they add Forma to Sorties, they should remove Forma from relics drop table, or just leave them exclusive for Lith relics and unable to drop from the rarer ones.

Edited by Sarge_Tarmus

4 minutes ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

3 Nitain is not so useless reward, I hate sitting all time on alarms console and waiting for the next Nitain alarm. But FORMA? Well, I cannot even play now (TWW whitescreening), but formas are not so useful, to have tens of them... If they add Forma to Sorties, they should remove Forma from relics drop table, or just leave them exclusive for Lith relics and unable to drop from the rarer ones.

If you're a newer player then nitain is good but the sorties were introduced more for veteran players,or at least that's what they said.

99% of the sortie drop table is now only good for the newer player,exact opposite of what they said.

37 minutes ago, _sheepy_ said:

If you're a newer player then nitain is good but the sorties were introduced more for veteran players,or at least that's what they said.

99% of the sortie drop table is now only good for the newer player,exact opposite of what they said.

I am not a newer player, but Nitain could be useful for me, because for now, the only important things requiring Nitain I built, are Inaros and Saryn Prime.

On 11/28/2016 at 10:27 PM, Very_Melon said:

You're MR21 and still don't realize that the wiki is mandatory to play this game?

My point exactly. It should be implemented in-game. Drops for void keys, void parts, or any drops are learned from wiki. You may scan something 1000x to get something useful to use in-game, but still lacks important data on where to find it, where it spawns, how it ranks,etc. Thus wiki is a must, but having the option to not use it helps. If only there was a meaningful way to auto-scan things and if only there were more information, for instance like on wiki... So in a way you need a manual to play a game, manual that is changing constantly and for me it is getting old. Spent a lot of time reading wiki, having some info in-game would be nice. Read in wiki, try it in builder,... Who tells you this? Why doesn't the game have it? Make a link in-game to take you to site? There is something similar, but it feels like a lazy-mans solution, no idea how to properly say it in English.

Edited by xacegod
re-read and added things?

Well sorry to see the rework on Ash, like they did. A simple patch and just cutting down on the No# of enemy's he did would have been simpler and done the job. Now he's just another Closet bunny like Mag. The New skin was to just soften the Blow.

Nice Skin though. To Bad fashion doesn't win any matches or missions.

And Ash was Never ever a Super Spy DE, he was a Assassin. ( This was from your own Hype about him and the Lore through the years ) His invisibility was always way to short to be and effective spy, and he can't just teleport anywhere. Even with the rework. Being able to activate his invisibility is great. But to only be able to teleport to a target with a Health bar was poorly done. I do a Lot of Spy Missions. I do them Solo. He should be able to teleport to what ever he is at least looking at.

Loki was the Super Spy. And now Ivarara. We need them just doing what they do best.

De when you do these Reworks do you even consider other people. You know the Majority of Gamers that Play the Game. So far you have made it so I myself can only use a few Frames. Some times you need the one button power on a major power that a frame has. That doesn't mean the power has to kill everything in sight, just that it works easily. You make the game way to complicated.

You are throwing away the Disabled gamers in this game to and many are your most loyal supporters. There are millions of us out there.

Farming in the Game now is Way far worse then it was before the rework. It doesn't matter if the game is Free to play or not. When you take the Fun out of the game then you lose players. When a Player is saying gee I think I have a 2nd or 3rd job here.... and it doesn't pay off.  And you also get the See Saw effect you are having with gamers playing it everyday. You know that only when new content comes in then they play. Were these player use to play everyday. What a rat race you have made.

Having a large data base of subscribed Players doesn't mean a thing if those players aren't playing the game. That's just Padding the Account Books.

You tend to also make the Frames weaker and the enemy's stronger all the time. I still have a problem with the Dash with my Operator, it's extremely wonky and just slams the operator back into the frame. So no Kuva Farming for Me either it seems.  I can Stun them, but when I go to Dash it puts me back in the frame or just doesn't dash. The operator also has way to limited and energy pool in the game considering the operator uses and controls a frame all day long.

One of the worst things is Control of the game. A Gamer likes Free Choice not being lead around by the nose. They can find plenty of other games were they have that Free Choice. And many have left just because of this One Simple thing. Oh well it's your game Players must not really matter that much.

You have Created the See saw effect, Only you can fix it. But That's really Up to you.

Just and Old Beta Tester and Gamer.

( The Simplest Answer to a Problem is usually the best and the Truest course to Follow )

Edited by xBlade-Stormx
I copy all my Post's

5 hours ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

I am not a newer player, but Nitain could be useful for me, because for now, the only important things requiring Nitain I built, are Inaros and Saryn Prime.

mate you're MR 8 with 10 days play time,think most would agree that is a newer player.

I said 99% of the sortie reward table is now only good for the newer player,The complete opposite of who they said sorties was for.

7 hours ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

Nezha is not stupid. She is (he is, but I know, you considered him as her, when you saw him, not her for the first time) stupid AND useless AS HELL. The only more useless warframe is Titania). Lens aren't so bad reward, on polish trade chat some players bought them from me for sumthyn-sumthyn like 25-30 plat per specimen (bigger ones on market for 40 XD)...                               

Nezha and Titania useless,you for real?

maybe you just need to learn how to use them after you put some "not so useful forma on them"

Edited by _sheepy_

I been getting this message "Update Error" for the past 3 weeks and tried every solution but didnt work. I contacted support but none of the solutions have worked. Is it because of the update? 

Update failed!

If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.

Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance.

The update will be restarted shortly.

2 hours ago, RedAnthemBeats said:

I been getting this message "Update Error" for the past 3 weeks and tried every solution but didnt work. I contacted support but none of the solutions have worked. Is it because of the update

try this when you launch the game try removing all checks from the settings ( top right corner ) (Direct X, Bulk download, 64Bit Mode etc.) restart the launcher and see if it will start updating your files.

PS,just disabling x64 mode may work too,you can re-tick them after.

Edited by _sheepy_

6 hours ago, _sheepy_ said:

Nezha and Titania useless,you for real?

maybe you just need to learn how to use them after you put some "not so useful forma on them"

I mean powers. Of course, Nezha's version of Hallowed Ground is pretty useful, but other powers... And Titania cannot be saved by formas. Because she is useless.

Srsly are u kidding me DE ??? After this sortie "Rework" all i get is useless ENDO!!! .... 7 or 8 times in a row , dont count exactly cause it makes me sad 

Sortie Rewards = 99,9% Endo , 0,1 % The Rest .........

So pls do something on ur "random" what seems to be dont work or doesnt exist  ! thx -.-