Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1+19.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

Legendary Core, Riven Mod, Endo. They are the only rewards I was interested in. Before the change sorties were rewarding for me, now they are not. Out of 7-8 runs I got 1 riven and a good amount of endo, which I need to max out my primed mods. Now, out of 4-5 runs since the change, I have got 1 riven mod and no endo at all, only nitain I don't need and a lesser lens I will never use.

Sorties were the main way I acquired endo, so I hope DE can add another reliable way to acquire it, without having to grind missions repeatedly, or doing alerts, for the tiny amounts they give you. Sorties are no longer as rewarding as they were for me.

I understand that some players will want things like the nitain and lesser lenses, and even the forma and adapters. But I do not think these are end game rewards and therefore shouldn't be on the loot table of end game missions. I would rather see nitain, lesser lenses, forma and adapters be added as rare rewards in other mid level missions, and leave sorties as the content that gives high end rewards. I never felt disappointed playing sorties before, but now I do.

If the loot table won't be changed I hope DE can add another reliable way to get a decent amount of endo each day. My time is limited for gaming these days, so having something like the old sorties, as a quick way to get endo, would be much appreciated.

5 hours ago, kiracore said:

Srsly are u kidding me DE ??? After this sortie "Rework" all i get is useless ENDO!!! .... 7 or 8 times in a row , dont count exactly cause it makes me sad 

Sortie Rewards = 99,9% Endo , 0,1 % The Rest .........

So pls do something on ur "random" what seems to be dont work or doesnt exist  ! thx -.-

I wish I had your loot rolls. I haven't got endo since the chance :(

On 11/26/2016 at 2:25 AM, 0meg4x said:

Nothing about Brood Mother's Maggots being bugged?

Most of the times when attacked by Maggots, the player is endlessly affected by a Damage Per Second, can't even recharge shield.

I can smell 'experiments' for the new infested Warframe in the air XD

Also! Zarr making Reload animation and sound infinitely for others. (Example: Player 1 can see and hear player 2's Zarr Reload)

This.

Not a total disaster when playing as Valkyr since I can usually make up for it with a hysteria here and there, but it's still very irritating to have the constant hit noises and flashes even after you shake/hack the little frickers off, and some warframes struggle a lot more, particularly on densely populated missions. It's a pretty noticeable bug that I hope gets resolved soon!

7 hours ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

I mean powers. Of course, Nezha's version of Hallowed Ground is pretty useful, but other powers... And Titania cannot be saved by formas. Because she is useless.

Titania is awesome. I mean, hello... flight? Archwing-style dive-slash melee? Okay, so her other powers are pretty meh, but the fourth one makes up for at least most of it... along with her elegant design and nifty backstory. She might not be your taste, but I can say for a fact she is not 'useless'.