Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1+19.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, Xsoskeleton said:

No thanks, i rather not spend an hour playign sorties which mostly i did solo due to bad connection and getting a damn Forma.

What does your connection have to do with game balance? Sorry to hear that... team game though?

4 minutes ago, ArabTRWrist said:

What does your connection have to do with game balance?

nah it doesnt really matter, just i rather not doing sorties for a goddamn forma which blueprint is already spamming me from relics lately as i jumpback to endless fissures.

Edited by Xsoskeleton

1 minute ago, Xsoskeleton said:

nah it doesnt really matter, just i rather not doing sorties for a goddamn forma which blueprint is already spamming me from relics lately as i jumpback to endless fissures.

That argument makes more sense. Still, it's gotta e a chore to balance this game for vets and new folk alike.

You didnt fix this yet:

• Endo (2K) (radically lowered drop chance and spread across new additions) 
  • 3 Day Booster 
  • 3 Nitain
  • Forma
  • Orokin Reactor/Catalyst Blueprint
  • Exilus Adaptor Blueprint

Hope to see this bug removed

3 minutes ago, ArabTRWrist said:

What does your connection have to do with game balance? Sorry to hear that... team game though?

I also wouldn't feel great about doing 25-45 minutes of playing with people, even with my good connection, getting a Survival, Interception, and then Assassination, only to then get a Forma.  Yes, it's pre-built, but I get 9+ relics per day from Syndicates, and if I ever need Forma, I just equip a Lith, do an exterm, and intentionally pick a forma.  At this point, I have 700+ Neurodes and Neural Sensors, so it's not like I feel "bad" about the wait time... I have nothing else to spend the stuff on.

1 minute ago, Gangster_95 said:

кучу багов осталось незнаю что вы там исправили

Я не говорю по-русски, но вместо того, чтобы просто сказать "Есть еще куча ошибок, не зная, что вы зафиксировали," было бы более полезно, если вы на самом деле дал конкретные примеры.

Это происходит через Google Translate.

I don't speak Russian, but instead of just saying "there are still a bunch of bugs, unsure what you fixed," it would be more helpful if you actually gave concrete examples.

This is going through Google translate.

1 minute ago, StarKrust said:

DE thinkking about Ash rework, why dont make him use excalibur jump for his 4 skill rebuild ? 

So in the air he could do what real ninjas does, unleash a leadly cast of kunais over the enemies, simple and deadly.
Why not an hability to be unleashed from what ever we want ? From the from from the jump.

Just talking...

Not gonna find that useful on cramped room lol.

9 minutes ago, Venoct said:

Please nerf Synoid simulor

sorry to say, but no thanks, I'd rather not have the only weapon that can kill lvl 100 enemies for me be nerfed. Also I don't see what everyone hates about 3 free nitain, not everyone can play everyday 24/7 and get all the nitain, heck im a veteran player and I like that they put 3 nitain in the sortie cause I can get extra nitain for later (mostly cause I can't be on all day to get the nitain alert every single time)

Багов в игре много а транслитом пользуйся сам,вот когда смотреш профиль свой иногда игра падает в ступор не выйдти не свернуть профиль нельзя.А в пати иногда после миграций хоста иногда вообще фрейм весит как кукла и не двигаетса .Плюс еще реликви бездный в новых нет системы Вобана прайм куда он делся

Getting Nitain, Forma or 2000 Endo as a sortie reward is worse than a kick in the nuts. I do however like the idea of multiple day boosters so I have a chance to grind out all of my unwanted weapons for affinity. What would be an even better system is where you get to choose your reward based on the rarity tier. For example, you get the rare reward so you can make a choice between picking one of the potatoes or an exilus adaptor, sort of like the system where you open relics. Sorties so far have been extremely off-putting for me since I get nothing but 2000 Endo rewards. What's the point of wasting my time on them if I can get the same rewards from outside of Sorties even quicker?

2 minutes ago, Gangster_95 said:

Багов в игре много а транслитом пользуйся сам,вот когда смотреш профиль свой иногда игра падает в ступор не выйдти не свернуть профиль нельзя.А в пати иногда после миграций хоста иногда вообще фрейм весит как кукла и не двигаетса .Плюс еще реликви бездный в новых нет системы Вобана прайм куда он делся

Bugs in the game a lot and translit enjoying himself, but when smotresh profile your game sometimes falls into a stupor not vyydti not turn nelzya.I profile in the party sometimes after migration host sometimes even frame weighs like a doll, and does not move even .Plyus Abyss relics in no new the system where he is prime Vauban

Gangster, this is what I get from Google Translate, and it is very difficult to understand in English.

You might want to post here:

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/111-russian/

As posting in Russian on the English portion of the forum, defeats the purpose, if we can't understand what you mean unless we also speak Russian.

Гангстер, это то, что я получаю от Google Translate, и это очень трудно понять, на английском языке.

Вы можете разместить здесь:

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/111-russian/

Как разместить на русском языке на английском части форума, поражения цели, если мы не можем понять, что вы имеете в виду, если мы не говорим по-русски.