Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1+19.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

I wonder if a reward points system for sorties would work better, like we have with syndicates so that we can buy the rewards we want from a list like it is now.. that way people who want the forma, can get the forma? Or would that unbalance things too much? Idk.

Also it would be nice to see a fix for extractors not being marked on the maps any more.. they're impossible to find once they have been started.

9 minutes ago, ApocalypseGiga said:

sorry to say, but no thanks, I'd rather not have the only weapon that can kill lvl 100 enemies for me be nerfed. Also I don't see what everyone hates about 3 free nitain, not everyone can play everyday 24/7 and get all the nitain, heck im a veteran player and I like that they put 3 nitain in the sortie cause I can get extra nitain for later (mostly cause I can't be on all day to get the nitain alert every single time)

Nitain have no long term use compared to the rest, even 2k endo still have mroe use than nitain.

it's just a resource, pay a little more patience and u can get it.

The Cernos Prime is garbage. I was expecting a harder hitting, faster loading Cernos. What I got was a wannabe shotgun that loads too slow to do spray-n-pray and is too inaccurate to really do any precision takedowns. Get rid of the three shot spread and the parachute-like projectile slow downs and give us a real bow!

1 hour ago, Witcher said:

Undocumented changes/bugs/nerfs:
Player must wait until the Bullet Jump Animation is finished before they can Roll. Players also cannot Backflip until the animation is finished. This descreases speed

you can always bullet jump then air-jump/roll. still retains the same amount of speed.

Edited by KettleTicket
clarity

1 hour ago, Witcher said:

Undocumented changes/bugs/nerfs:
Player must wait until the Bullet Jump Animation is finished before they can Roll. Players also cannot Backflip until the animation is finished. This descreases speed

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO