Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1+19.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Kuva Siphon missions not being removed from the Star Chart after completing them.

i was hoping this wasn't going to be fixed, it would be nice if at least the cooldown was reduced drastically or somewhat lower. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hide contents

Fixes:

• Fixed Kuva Siphon missions not being removed from the Star Chart after completing them.

Wtf that was not intended? It would make sense if the reroll costs weren't so damn high with each new one. Ok then not bothering with Riven mods until they change AGAIN something...

3 minutes ago, Aeron216 said:

Wtf that was not intended? It would make sense if the reroll costs weren't so damn high with each new one. Ok then not bothering with Riven mods until they change AGAIN something...

Original patch notes said they'd go on cooldown.

And yeah, it sucks.

Please remove forma, or make it three, or combine forma and the 2k endo option. Last 4 sorties were all 2k endo, and I would consider getting a built forma even worse then that.

Forma is just terrible as sortie reward, even if it is already built.

2 hours ago, Witcher said:

Undocumented changes/bugs/nerfs:
Player must wait until the Bullet Jump Animation is finished before they can Roll. Players also cannot Backflip until the animation is finished. This descreases speed

this needs to be fixed, it's annoying, makes game feel unresponsive
sometimes have to keep pressing the button few times for warframe to react to movement I want :(

Forma as a Sortie reward is so pointless please consider removing Forma from the sortie reward list. Just went though the sortie about 10 minutes ago and every player i was with was angry for having a forma reward. Its also a gold reward so instead of getting somthing actually useful its replaced with a forma which i have so many of already that i cant build and use them as fast as i obtain them. 

There's plenty of opprotunity for forma alread...

Orokin catalyst and Reactor is a good reward item, those are harder to come by. 

ASH UPDATE:

I tested teh update with Ash prime and this was definitely a nerf to ash's ultimate skill. If so many people are angry that ash's ult is a press a button and watch the show ability then perhaps just rework the ability all together. I know Ash was rated as #1 by most people according to the poll information form Mogamu's Youtube Channel so you may want to tread lightly when making big changes to the most favorited warframe in the game. Perhaps people just want the ability to be changed all together.

You could make it more interactive by having ash's ability be like a quick time event. Press a button for every hit that ash is about to make. IDK what people will think of that, adding continuity mods would allow for more time between button hits allowing for a longer combo to be made, the longer the combo goes on for the more quickly you have to consecutively hit the correct buttons to continue the combo till it becomes so rediculously fast that they fail and the ult ends or if they run out of energy first. Could also say that the attacks become more powerful as the combo goes on.

Or just do somthing cool with the idea of ash having clones. 

Your a game company, you can literally create anything your imagination can think of GO CRAZY! :D

How's this for a serious suggestion for sortie rewards: because they are now coloured into their rarities, how about awarding one item for each part of the sortie. (Three rewards instead of One)

i.e. You do the first part, you get a bronze reward from the season pool, continue on to the second part and get a silver reward to go with it & then complete the third part to get either a gold reward or the legacy core?

That way you can keep all currently obtainable rewards in the pool but you're actually rewarded for finishing all three parts rather than potentially being let down by getting a bronze/silver reward for completing the whole sortie.

Obviously the pool of obtainable rewards still reset along with the sortie itself but all tiers of players actually feel like their benefiting from dedicating the time it takes to do all three missions?

This way everyone's happy, No?

Edited by Strypez
Text formatting/wraparounds

Player must wait until the Bullet Jump Animation is finished before they can Roll. Players also cannot Backflip until the animation is finished. This descreases speed

Reveal hidden contents
  • Fixed Kuva Siphon missions not being removed from the Star Chart after completing them.

Sigh, it was so good and useful, and then DE done what they do best - nerf the hell out of it.

Also Ash is now worse than he was before in terms of performance. Yaaay...

If you do a double jump right after bjumping, you can still roll. That's what I've always done, as it gives just a tad more speed.

Player must wait until the Bullet Jump Animation is finished before they can Roll. Players also cannot Backflip until the animation is finished. This descreases speed.

Oh come ON!?! DE there's things that are good and things that are bad... interfering with the dodge mid bullet jump seems, I don't know, tad overkill. No?  Also - *IF* I need Nitain, I'll do the nitain alerts... not run sorties.  I appreciate there are good intentions but this comes across again as regressive, as others have said - we don't need forma there either. Hate to say it - feels like you haven't thought this one through properly or at least spoken to oneanother to establish *if* it is even a good idea to implement. Tisn't often that I offer negative C&C but can you start considering getting a test team (a.k.a Quality Assurance) or test server for us to do such for you...