The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

best all-around frame (it's survey ) read this

Matt89Connor

Question

what do you think is the best Frameyyou can focus the build on 1 of all 4 of the power statistics (Range, efficency, strength, duration)?
For me Mesa and Rhino (I tried recently rhino with 190% of range to use the ulti as CC, and it worked great.)

Edited by Matt89Connor
fix

3 hours ago, Gelkor said:

This is what has me confused.

Title asks for "Best" all-round frame, but then describes a scenario in which you don't build to be an all-rounder and instead pour everything into one stat.

Personally, I very rarely ever go into negatives on any frames except for a few specific builds, and tend to put at least 3 stats into positive on most frames, sometimes all 4 stats. As well as commonly using at least two durability mods. I've found that "all around" Volt can be very good, providing single to multi-target short CC with shock to assist with shooting and allies. Providing both an ally move speed and melee buff, AND a defensive ability that ALSO boosts ally ranged damage, AND has a good AoE CC that doubles as a shield-heal with an Augment. So he's got defense, offense, buffing, utility, and healing all in one, and can be achieved well with an all-rounder approach to modding, with a slight edge to duration with a dash of strength and good range.

Yeah, I think for my money Volt and Oberon are the two frames who most benefit from a well-rounded stat spread - or to put it another way, who don't benefit all that much from stat dumping (except for specialized things).

If I'm understanding the question correctly, I'd have to go with Saryn:

Spores benefit from power strength, range, and duration.

Molt benefits from power strength, range, and duration.

Toxic Lash benefits from power strength and duration.

Miasma benefits from power strength, range, and duration.

I didn't mention efficiency because efficiency is never a bad thing.