Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative Multi-shot

Madamou

6 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

imagine if there were -100% multishot and you don't have multishot mods on. what would happen :o would you just not shoot anything at all?

had one with -98%

the one thing i was wondering about was...what happens at less than -100% like -110%?

4 minutes ago, LazerusKI said:

had one with -98%

the one thing i was wondering about was...what happens at less than -100% like -110%?

Induction of a Vacuum decay that will burn the Warframe-universe and turn physic upside-down.

3 minutes ago, LazerusKI said:

on reddit someone mentioned that maybe it "rolls over" and shoots millions of bullets. i dont think that, but holy that would be so gamebreaking

IKR , but we had so many of those kind of bugs already that i would expect something like that to happen one day.

If they are using unsigned values without bug-checking than what you are saying could actually very well happen, otherwise value will go to negatives and god knows what will happen then

• 2 months later...

I got a negative 96% multishot riven for Flux, what would happen there? Stroboscopediscowazorwifle?

I am 100% sure, with negative Over 100% multishot you are able to suck enemy into your Gun being the $&*^assvacuum of the game

• 3 months later...
On 27/11/2016 at 0:47 AM, Madamou said:

I have a Riven Mod with Negative Multishot, and I wondered what kind of effects it would have.
The mod is for the Tiberon, so I figured it might reduce the bullets/burst but It doesn't seem to.

Does anyone have an idea of what it does ?

Late I know, but i just got -80% multishot on a Mut Cernos, and it just makes the bow not fire an arrow 80% of the time... :(

• 4 years later...