Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madamou

Negative Multi-shot

I have a Riven Mod with Negative Multishot, and I wondered what kind of effects it would have.
The mod is for the Tiberon, so I figured it might reduce the bullets/burst but It doesn't seem to.

Does anyone have an idea of what it does ?

if you dont equip another multishot mod to compensate, then there will be a chance for it not to shot.

you shoot, but no bullets come out.

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

imagine if there were -100% multishot and you don't have multishot mods on. what would happen :o would you just not shoot anything at all?

yup

6 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

imagine if there were -100% multishot and you don't have multishot mods on. what would happen :o would you just not shoot anything at all?

had one with -98%

the one thing i was wondering about was...what happens at less than -100% like -110%?

4 minutes ago, LazerusKI said:

had one with -98%

the one thing i was wondering about was...what happens at less than -100% like -110%?

Induction of a Vacuum decay that will burn the Warframe-universe and turn physic upside-down.

Not firing bullets seems weird, to be honest. Is it really working like they want to? Shouldn't they hard limit it to a single shot?

16 minutes ago, LazerusKI said:

had one with -98%

Pulling back already shot bullets, or shooting bullets that heal the enemy ? Steve knows.

17 minutes ago, LazerusKI said:

had one with -98%

At 200%
backwards-gun.jpg

1 minute ago, Navhkrin said:

Pulling back already shot bullets, or shooting bullets that heal the enemy ? Steve knows.

on reddit someone mentioned that maybe it "rolls over" and shoots millions of bullets. i dont think that, but holy that would be so gamebreaking

3 minutes ago, LazerusKI said:

on reddit someone mentioned that maybe it "rolls over" and shoots millions of bullets. i dont think that, but holy that would be so gamebreaking

IKR , but we had so many of those kind of bugs already that i would expect something like that to happen one day.

If they are using unsigned values without bug-checking than what you are saying could actually very well happen, otherwise value will go to negatives and god knows what will happen then

1 hour ago, LazerusKI said:

imagine that on the tonkor. you'd literally nuke the game.

I got a negative 96% multishot riven for Flux, what would happen there? Stroboscopediscowazorwifle?

I am 100% sure, with negative Over 100% multishot you are able to suck enemy into your Gun being the $&*^assvacuum of the game

On 27/11/2016 at 0:47 AM, Madamou said:

I have a Riven Mod with Negative Multishot, and I wondered what kind of effects it would have.
The mod is for the Tiberon, so I figured it might reduce the bullets/burst but It doesn't seem to.

Does anyone have an idea of what it does ?

Late I know, but i just got -80% multishot on a Mut Cernos, and it just makes the bow not fire an arrow 80% of the time... :(