Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

White Flash while doing missions

Art0zeia

Hi!

Been playing the game for over 2 weeks now and I'm loving it. Lately I've been seeing some white flash whenever I do missions. It happens rarely but I just wanna know why its happening cause for the first week or so playing I've not encountered this issue. It started a few days ago. Just a couple of minutes ago I was doing a mission and it happened when I'm about to enter those lazer fence I immediately stop moving my warframe and just watch it happen for a good minute and this time it showed some horizontal grey lines for a second. I spin my camera view 360 and back to the same lazer fence and it happened again with the horizontal grey lines. Tried it for the third time and its gone. I manage to get a screenshot out of it but could not capture the horizontal grey lines. Below is the link for the screenshot. I created it as a GIF. The white flash should be visible on the second frame.

NOTE: This happened after I changed the graphic preset to high then decided to return them to the original setting which is medium and noticed those white flash.

http://gph.is/2gtKTPE

Specs:
Intel G4400
4Gb RAM
Palit GTX750Ti

Game Setting:
Resolution: 1366x768
Vsync: Auto
Other options set to "Medium"
Shadow=Low
AA=Low
Depth of Field/Motion Blur/Bloom=OFF